Fiverr upgrade to V3 affecting sales

Guest uniquedesignxx

In all honesty, I have yet to experience a decrease in sales. In fact, I was trying to take the day off and realized it wasn’t going to be possible. I just had a repeat client order 4 $40 orders from me to be done in 12 days… As for new clients, I’ve had nibbles but no bites.

I’ve heard many sellers complain that this is happening to them, but I have yet to see it. Hope it turns around for you soon!

Gigs not Featured/Recommended/New are a touch on the invisible side at the moment.

I tried to “stumble” on to my main, not so great a process. I had to go through the steps of 1. Realizing the category links only take you to a page of featured gigs, where are the rest 2. oh I have to use the navigation bar to find others 3. cool, a category search, why is there no keyword bar for in-category searches 4. guess you just have to use the site search bar, kind of counter-intuitive 5. scroll scroll scroll there it is.

Yeah, not getting new hits from the casual browse crowd any time soon.

You should really try advertising outside of Fiverr. I do it on webmaster forums, I even have some banners on some relevant to what I offer sites… I blog about what I’m doing.

Tempted to try FB ads as well.

The thing is, the more sales and positive reviews you have and if you are very responsive and deliver in hours… you rank higher.

So, it’s worth investing your fiverr revenue to grow bigger.

I’ve noticed a drop that I think is due to technical issues. I’ve had 2 recent clients struggle to make ordering Gigs work and they had to work with the support team for days before it was settled. Luckily they were repeat customers and I knew I could trust them to pay later so I did the work for them anyway… but those kind of technical issues have been limiting new customers from ordering my work, as they’ll message me but then give up. It will work sometimes though… seems to random. I hope your work picks back up soon!

Oh they’ll probably delete this one like the last 20 about me posting the same thing you are. They are blatently ignoring these sellers who have noticed this. I’m one, first week here sold 4 things, then v3 came and now I haven’t made a single dime in almost a month. Their glorified “help you sell better” crap doesn’t work. Only the highest rated gigs are getting views so now all new sellers don’t get anything, not even hired. Delete it again Fiverr. I’ve been inboxing you all day for the last couple days about it, you chose to delete it and ignore it and let some weirdo spam email all over your server and did nothing about it. I’ve lost faith in this site. They don’t care about their members cuz if they did, there wouldn’t be more than one person complaining about this problem. WAKE UP FIVERR, YOUR FIXES BROKE THIS SITE AND RUINED IT FOR NEW SELLERS! And its not speed of delivery, considering those 4 orders were filled in under an hour. Its a blatent screw job on new sellers. If they don’t fix it, I’m quitting this site and removing my gigs and will go look elsewhere for an alternative that doesn’t mess around with itself. And me giving it what i can scrape by with ISN’T gonna help. Why would I invest my earnings into a site that screws the new sellers like myself?

Reply to @darkq22: Facebook ads see maybe 1 click per month. Facebook ads are only there to steal your money. Take it from someone whos actually purchased them before. They don’t help, especially when everyones using Adblock on their PC. And Fiverr’s not getting a single dime from me til they fix this problem.

Guest fbtrafficmagnet

My gig also was on the first page but now I can’t even find it anywhere.I got nothing since I got express batch on my gig.

Hi Fiverrs 🙂

everything is the same with my main current gig. I have suspended the voiceover one just to offer myself some vacation. I think that summer time is a bit slower generally in some gig categories. I believe that the most ‘vacation’-like ones, in the fun category will be doing fine now.

By character I love changes. So I like Fiverr 3.0. Generally, in life every change brings freshness I think 🙂

wish you all many sales!

My orders are fine, they haven’t decreased so much because of my returning customers. But I can see that my gigs are not ranking very well at all. They used to be on page 1 or 2, and now they are nowhere to be found.

So, if it wasn’t for my loyal customers, I would be screwed.

Archived