Success score

mahmoudothman7

Question

I am level 2 seller. And Although all my ratings are 5 stars and was moving fast to reach top seller level

I found that I am completely removed from search and I found that the reason is that my success score is 5 , 

I honestly don't know why my success score is 5 and I contacted support ut there is nothing to do, although I have 75 % repeat buyers who pay a lot of tips and most of clients return back .

I am now removed completely from search and I may go back a rank next evaluation in march, 

I need to know does the success score, will be reset bases on the past 60 days same as other metrics or not ?

Also I need to know if I removed my Gigs and started new fresh Gig with same service, will that reset my success score as it is based on Gig performance not my profile?

• Like 22
  • Up 1

On 7/24/2024 at 7:52 PM, ajijo_beatrice said:

This is giving me hope. I would just improve my communication, delivery and hope for the best. If you could move back to level 2 from level 1, It really gives me hope. 

Hi, i am level one now, had 40 orders with 5 stars and one order with 4.6 rating, and the score went from 7 to 4, so fed-up with new scores

On 2/17/2024 at 7:04 PM, mahmoudothman7 said:

I am level 2 seller. And Although all my ratings are 5 stars and was moving fast to reach top seller level

I found that I am completely removed from search and I found that the reason is that my success score is 5 , 

I honestly don't know why my success score is 5 and I contacted support ut there is nothing to do, although I have 75 % repeat buyers who pay a lot of tips and most of clients return back .

I am now removed completely from search and I may go back a rank next evaluation in march, 

I need to know does the success score, will be reset bases on the past 60 days same as other metrics or not ?

Also I need to know if I removed my Gigs and started new fresh Gig with same service, will that reset my success score as it is based on Gig performance not my profile?

I am also afraid of losing my score, my score decreased from 6 to 5 where I am looking for Level 1.