Changing ''Low performance - You are currently unable to access to certain level benefits.''

graphicsldesign

Question

After the latest level update, my Gig score is 5 and it says ''Low performance - You are currently unable to access to certain level benefits.'' will this stay forever how to fix this? please advice me. Fiverr was the only income for me with this new update my whole business collapsed to zero.. 

• Like 25
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5
  • Up 2

I am in the same situation as you. My account does not appear in search results.
My rating is 5 stars, only 1 4 star rating by mistake.
My clients always tip me and are regular customers.
I had some late deliveries, it's the only thing that Fiver marks for me.
My success ranking went from 4 to 3 for no reason.
The support does not give me explanations.
I haven't received messages from new clients in 2 months.
This is exasperating.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/16/2024 at 10:06 PM, graphicsldesign said:

After the latest level update, my Gig score is 5 and it says ''Low performance - You are currently unable to access to certain level benefits.'' will this stay forever how to fix this? please advice me. Fiverr was the only income for me with this new update my whole business collapsed to zero.. 

Be patient till the last update on March 14th.

• Like 5

Same issue here, Im getting al good reviews from my old client, but still success score is 4. It's not even moving. Also, if anyone have noticed, mostly Asian sellers are affected, not USA based sellers, I always knew fiverr give more priority to US, the reason everyone knows very well why. But they will do this kind of things didn't expected. Upwork is more better than this, at least they have a proper criteria of ranking, not like fiverr.

• Like 5

On 3/11/2024 at 3:07 AM, sujanaprodesign said:

Maybe Fiver is taking time to update this system. This feature is under development. Be patient, and keep believing in yourself. 

I was waiting. But until my gig is not visible. 

• Like 5

On 3/11/2024 at 10:18 AM, seowithscience said:

Same issue here, Im getting al good reviews from my old client, but still success score is 4. It's not even moving. Also, if anyone have noticed, mostly Asian sellers are affected, not USA based sellers, I always knew fiverr give more priority to US, the reason everyone knows very well why. But they will do this kind of things didn't expected. Upwork is more better than this, at least they have a proper criteria of ranking, not like fiverr.

You are incorrect here. I am a USA based seller and this is happening to me. This has nothing to do with where we are located. 

• Like 5

On 3/9/2024 at 7:14 PM, rehman_b said:

i have completed more than 20 orders, but it has gone from 4 to 3 without (-)reviews 5 plus rating.

There are so many issue that affecting the success score.
Like:

Private Review
Late Delivery
Order Cancellation
Time Extension
Effective Communication
Response Rate
And so on!

So, these factors may be caused for lower rating!

• Like 4

They should hire a freelancer from Fiverr to fix this mess XD which is seriously affecting some people.

Some freelancers have thousands of orders accumulated, with a 5/5 ranking, and a client return rate of over 80%; it is implausible that freelancers like them or similar would suddenly drop from category 2 to 0. There are three options, 1 that the original metrics were false, 2 that the new metric is false, 3 or that both are false. A consequence of the first option is that the new metric is plausible, but that it is an index explained in theory but not in practice, so that freelancers cannot untangle the mess.

• Like 4

Have had the same questions and issues with the new level system, however maybe not as drastic as some. I have been Level 2 for over 2 years and All of my Success Score categories are maxed out as high as they can go to reach Top Rated. Then the new system kicks in and all my orders dropped and I go back down to Level 1. All because my new "Success Score" dropped to 6 which put me down a Level and further away from Top Rated. It is one away from putting me back to the Level 2 where I was before.

After reviewing, Fiverr says that I have "Strong negative impact" and "Negative Impact" on one specific Gig. I have no idea why because I have had nothing but 4.7-5 star ratings for the past 9 months.

When I contacted Fiverr the send me the same prefabricated response about how to treat customers and always do your best to communicate,...blah, blah, blah. I respond that I have done all that but I am specifically looking for the reason for the "Strong negative impact" score. Which order or something that will help me understand. They send me the same prefabricated response AGAIN! ZERO help from customer support to ACTUALLY help (I've contact CS many times over the years. They always respond but NEVER have provided help)

Fiverr CS did tell me that my score is based on the combined average score of other sellers in my categories...So Fiverr is grading on a curve now? Doesn't exactly seem fair for people that work hard to keep things right.

I can't make things better if I don't know what the problem is in the first place. I have never had any problems with any clients and Fiverr wont tell me anything. I guess you can only get real help if you pay for their "Success Manager"

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 8.47.17 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 8.48.07 PM.png

Edited by ryanforkel1
  • Like 3