Changing ''Low performance - You are currently unable to access to certain level benefits.''

graphicsldesign

Question

After the latest level update, my Gig score is 5 and it says ''Low performance - You are currently unable to access to certain level benefits.'' will this stay forever how to fix this? please advice me. Fiverr was the only income for me with this new update my whole business collapsed to zero.. 

• Like 25
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, graphicsldesign said:

After the latest level update, my Gig score is 5 and it says ''Low performance - You are currently unable to access to certain level benefits.'' will this stay forever how to fix this? please advice me. Fiverr was the only income for me with this new update my whole business collapsed to zero.. 

Check out some of the other threads about success score that is going on in here. This is happening to everyone and most exceptional sellers on the platform have been put at a level 0 with a success score of 4 or lower. Be happy you have a 5 lol.  

• Like 17
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

The same thing is happening with my account. The account level has changed to Low Performance, and my Gigs have been removed from the Fiverr marketplace. Fiverr support is not even telling me what level is Low Performance. This is all so confusing.

I was previously a level 2 seller with all 5-star reviews and a 75% repeat buyer percentage. Support is not confirming if it is a bug or a permanent thing. I have been in touch with them for 2 days now, and they can't confirm what my account level is after the update.

low performance.PNG

Edited by rajamani255
  • Like 18
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, graphicsldesign said:

It is the same issue which i am facing as well. Did you find any help related to it? Please keep me posted on this thread.

• Like 15
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 2/17/2024 at 12:48 AM, rajamani255 said:

The same thing is happening with my account. The account level has changed to Low Performance, and my Gigs have been removed from the Fiverr marketplace. Fiverr support is not even telling me what level is Low Performance. This is all so confusing.

I was previously a level 2 seller with all 5-star reviews and a 75% repeat buyer percentage. Support is not confirming if it is a bug or a permanent thing. I have been in touch with them for 2 days now, and they can't confirm what my account level is after the update.

low performance.PNG

Your success rate is a 5 which makes you a level 1.  I have a level 0 lol. I have 1100+ 5 star reviews and do about $5K+ a month in revenue, anywhere from 40-70 orders a month and my customers absolutely love me, it does not make sense. My returning customer rate is 91%. This has to be a bug, or else they are trying to go out of business and eliminate all there good sellers. I don't get it! 

• Like 18
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, emmasuebowtique said:

Your success rate is a 5 which makes you a level 1.  I have a level 0 lol. I have 1100+ 5 star reviews and do about $5K+ a month in revenue, anywhere from 40-70 orders a month and my customers absolutely love me, it does not make sense. My returning customer rate is 91%. This has to be a bug, or else they are trying to go out of business and eliminate all there good sellers. I don't get it! 

Wow and I thought I had it bad. But I might have some good news for you. So after texting back and forth with customer support on my ticket I found out that my account is still level 2 (CS representative checked and confirmed) and I haven't been demoted as per the information they see for my account. 

So maybe the demotions you and everyone else is seeing are a glitch and they might be resolved once Fiverr gets this situation under control.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, rajamani255 said:

Wow and I thought I had it bad. But I might have some good news for you. So after texting back and forth with customer support on my ticket I found out that my account is still level 2 (CS representative checked and confirmed) and I haven't been demoted as per the information they see for my account. 

So maybe the demotions you and everyone else is seeing are a glitch and they might be resolved once Fiverr gets this situation under control.

Well that is great news, but do they mean you are still a level 2 based off the old metric or is your new score showing as a level 2? A success score of 7 is required for that. I still show as level 2 as well publicly and on the app, but on the new metrics a 0. 

• Like 14

My Success score is 4 and it says I'm ''Low performance" My gigs have been removed from the search? 

does anyone know how to increase this number? I've done some orders from my repeat buyers they gave me 5.0 stars but this success score never changes.. Hopeless because I don't receive new messages or new orders from new customers.. ? how to solve this..  

• Like 13

14 hours ago, graphicsldesign said:

My Success score is 4 and it says I'm ''Low performance" My gigs have been removed from the search? 

does anyone know how to increase this number? I've done some orders from my repeat buyers they gave me 5.0 stars but this success score never changes.. Hopeless because I don't receive new messages or new orders from new customers.. ? how to solve this..  

Hi, We are in the same boat right now. If you find the answer of this question Please keep me posted on this forum as well.

• Like 13

Same here. I have experienced change in income....right now my gigs are not showing in the search results as if they do not exist. I am currently NO LEVEL with 556 orders completed and all 5 star reviews ((except several orders) ). On my side I can see Level 2 but not able to use any of the new system Level benefits. And interestingly all my successful gigs have the same success score of 4. Identical! Sent couple of tickets to CS and received the same automated message. Does anyone have any suggestions how to go about this?

• Like 12

I am seriously so upset with Fiverr over these changes.  I have been trying to get Fiverr support to fix my now "low performance" rating and nothing has changed. I am rated a 4.9 with nearly 200 past orders. I work in UGC so the delivery time isn't always important and my buyers have never had issues. Now suddenly, I don't even appear in search results. I am going to be losing $500 each month until Fiverr changes its ridiculous new system. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

38 minutes ago, sammyers112 said:

I am seriously so upset with Fiverr over these changes.  I have been trying to get Fiverr support to fix my now "low performance" rating and nothing has changed. I am rated a 4.9 with nearly 200 past orders. I work in UGC so the delivery time isn't always important and my buyers have never had issues. Now suddenly, I don't even appear in search results. I am going to be losing $500 each month until Fiverr changes its ridiculous new system. 

This is happening to many of us across the board. I am in the same exact boat as you however I have 1800 past orders, 5 star review rating and am losing about $5K a month. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

On 3/4/2024 at 4:08 PM, abuhuraira_125 said:

I've noticed quite a bit on this platform. The score fluctuates based on your current stats. I've gone from 8 to 7, then back to 8, and back down to 7 again. It keeps changing, but there's nothing to worry about.

But for changing that low performance status, There should be some orders. But it looks likes the orders are stopped. So how it changes?

• Like 10

I understand your concern,. A score of 5 with a "Low Performance" message can be confusing, especially with your income being impacted. Here's what I can offer based on my knowledge:

Understanding the System:

• The new Fiverr level system is still evolving, and there might be some kinks to iron out. A score of 5 might not necessarily translate to "Low Performance" in all cases.

Investigating the Issue:

• Contact Fiverr Support: The best course of action is to directly contact Fiverr Support. Explain the situation, including your score and the "Low Performance" message. They can clarify the specific factors impacting your level and provide guidance on improvement.

Improving Your Performance:

• Focus on Deliverables: While specific details are unavailable, focus on delivering high-quality work that consistently meets or exceeds client expectations.
  • Communication is Key: Maintain clear and timely communication with your clients. Address any concerns promptly and professionally.
  • Delivery Times: Ensure you meet or beat your advertised delivery times.
  • Like 12

I'm facing the same situation my level is 2 and now my Success score is 4 and I'm not anymore in the Fiverr search results. and not getting new clients. and don't know how it'll be solved even I have done some projects with my previous clients and got 5 start ratings but still not solved.

• Like 12

Also I'm not anymore in the Fiverr search results. and not getting new clients. Though i got 5 order from previous client with best review but until my success rate is 4. Only hope may be fiverr will make new opportunity to continue here.   

• Like 11

On 3/8/2024 at 2:34 AM, khbuilder said:

I have done some projects with my previous clients and got 5 start ratings but still not solved.

i have completed more than 20 orders, but it has gone from 4 to 3 without (-)reviews 5 plus rating.

• Like 8

On 3/7/2024 at 2:34 PM, khbuilder said:

I'm facing the same situation my level is 2 and now my Success score is 4 and I'm not anymore in the Fiverr search results. and not getting new clients. and don't know how it'll be solved even I have done some projects with my previous clients and got 5 start ratings but still not solved.

I am a level 2 with success score of a 4 as well, I was barely receiving any orders for about 2 weeks however I received like 20 within this last week, 1 even being fiverrs choice award. None of this makes sense. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, emmasuebowtique said:

I am a level 2 with success score of a 4 as well, I was barely receiving any orders for about 2 weeks however I received like 20 within this last week, 1 even being fiverrs choice award. None of this makes sense. 

what you mean? you mean low performance status is nothing to worry? you mean although you were barely receive any orders at the start, now you get good number of orders although you are in low performance status?

Edited by unique_website
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, unique_website said:

what you mean? you mean low performance status is nothing to worry? you mean although you were barely receive any orders at the start, now you get good number of orders although you are in low performance status?

All I am saying is that the last week I have received 20 orders despite having a success score of 4. On the 14th, all my orders came to a hault and I was only receiving one or 2 here and there for about 2 weeks. This last week, I had a spike in orders out of the blue.  However it might be from my monthly promo I offer where I get 10% off for first time buyers and that was available of the 1st, I sold all 10 of those promotions real fast.  I also promote my listings. These are features that I will lose if I maintain a level 0 as of the 14th though. So I have no clue at this point. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, emmasuebowtique said:

All I am saying is that the last week I have received 20 orders despite having a success score of 4. On the 14th, all my orders came to a hault and I was only receiving one or 2 here and there for about 2 weeks. This last week, I had a spike in orders out of the blue.  However it might be from my monthly promo I offer where I get 10% off for first time buyers and that was available of the 1st, I sold all 10 of those promotions real fast.  I also promote my listings. These are features that I will lose if I maintain a level 0 as of the 14th though. So I have no clue at this point. 

My gigs are not promotable because of low performance status

• Like 8