The Power of Adding a Gig Video

Design your video.

Add a designed slide at the beginning of your video, so it can be selected as your thumbnail. I hope this helps!

It always ends up blurry, and there's no way to prevent it.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Sellers have all kinds of experiences on their own. Official data would be better to have and lets not rely on intuition. Some say image is better and some other say video worked as a miracle. Have we got any official data which draws comparison between 2 similar gigs by so to say same/similar seller which says that having a video is better than not having a video?

• Like 19
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

In my personal experience, Fiverr gig video is not good for all kinds of categories; it is especially beneficial for video editing and voiceover artist categories, but as a web designer, we don't have a benefit from that because our clients don't take long to watch videos; they only check the gig image, title, description, and most importantly, gallery and package prices. On the other hand, a profile intro is important, and I'm also soon going to add a profile intro.

• Like 19

• 3 weeks later...

This is excellent advice! Adding a video to gigs can definitely help you stand out and make a strong first impression. I appreciate the tips on keeping the video high-quality, clear, and concise. Including audio and a personal touch with narration can make it even more engaging. Thanks for sharing these useful ideas and reminding us about the importance of a good thumbnail!

• Like 15

Thanks for sharing these tips! Adding a gig video sounds like a fantastic way to stand out and engage buyers. I'll definitely work on creating a high-quality video that showcases my skills and services. The advice about keeping it concise, using clear audio, and including a call to action is very helpful. I'm excited to see how this can improve my gigs and attract more clients. Thanks again for the great advice!

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 3:30 PM, saurav_sst said:

But what say reality? 

who is a best or a level 1 seller has no video, but they already have huge orders besides that new seller that's adding gig video, doesn't get any orders. This is reality.

I think a gig video can show much more than a thumbnail; While thumbnails are great for giving a quick snapshot on the other side a gig video allows you to showcase your work in a more detailed and engaging way to attract and can gain more trust to a buyer. With dynamic visuals and a comprehensive display of your skills, a gig video can capture attention and convey your message effectively that's the thing i understand. And it's a easy way to highlight your creativity and provide potential clients with a better understanding of what you offer.

• Like 11
  • Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, hakim_bro said:

Is it okay if I make a video without showing my face, just screen sharing and using my voice?

Hi! It's not 100% mandatory to show your face. The important thing is that your video is professional, captivating, and keeps your viewer's attention. 🤗 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Hi,
Is it required to optimize the gig video before uploading to the gig or have any effective different between optimize or non-optimize video? If optimize is required, please provide clear instruction how to do that for a newbie. Thanks !

• Like 5

On 9/9/2024 at 5:05 PM, helali009 said:

It is challenging to make an intro video or gig video that expresses my expertise. In an image, I can showcase my skills and expertise.

Absolutely! Videos are a great way to market your gigs, but it is certainly not the only way. Graphics/images can be just as effective depending on your niche and execution.

• Like 7