how to improved my gig?

ashaseoex

Hello @ashaseoex 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thanks. 

• Like 1

• Lena locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear ashoase,
Donot worry for gig impressions, just work on keywords and description of your gig and read the articles of fiverr how to rank on fiverr. Stay strong and be patient you will get the orders.
kind regards,
Amjad hussain

• Like 12

Truly Make sure your gig title and description accurately describe your services and use relevant keywords that potential buyers are likely to search for. This will help your gig appear in more search results and increase the chances of getting more impressions.

click the link below and read details

https://help-pro.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17029221570449-Making-an-impression-with-your-Fiverr-Pro-gig

• Like 5

On 2/20/2024 at 11:51 PM, ashaseoex said:

My gig impressions are going down

If you really are a Social Media Manager, then you should know the reason of low impressions. Main reason is the poor gig galleries (sorry to say this) mainly primary gig image.

Improve your gig galleries (all gigs) and add the relevant gig images there. Show the proof i.e. Before and After results. Social Media Marketing is one of the super competitive niche so I will encourage you to do a research on your niche to observe how other sellers are offering their services.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, ashaseoex said:

My gig impressions are going down

Before posting a gig you can watch a video that Fiverr usually suggests to sellers before making gigs. if you follow the instructions given in the video, this might help you to get more impression.

• Like 5