I got my video denied and all my gigs taken down !

Guest natiboy0007

Guest natiboy0007

I had gigs of coaching Warzone game 2 years ago without problem, i took down the gig since i left gaming for a while but now im back and i uploaded the exact same video i uploaded before to my gig, the second time i upload it i got denied and gig taken down without a reason, 

i didn't broke any rules unless you changed them in the last 2 years,

after asking for support and emailing them I got a message from support that they will check with relevant team, 

1 hour later I started getting messages about old gig that got rejected as if I tried to publish them now

and the last message was that the team is reviewing my account and they took down all my active gigs ! 

and i am not from BULGARIA but since i was there when i open and used fiverr they automatically put me as Bulgarian,

this settings can't be changed anywhere

now i have no clue who to speak to and i am clueless about this situation since fiverr left me in the dark

this is my experience in fiverr !

i have few years if history and i have fast response rate with all 100%

Hello @natiboy0007 

We just checked your ticket and it is under review with the relevant team. Rest assured that your ticket is being handled very carefully. We are just asking you to please be patient and wait for our Customer Support to reach out to you. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1