Comeback

hashim_fayyaz

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey @hashim_fayyaz,

Welcome back to Fiverr!

To get you started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are some recommendations for new freelancers:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a good first impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 3
  • Up 2

Welcome back to Fiverr! To resume selling your services effectively, update your profile with any new skills or achievements from the past year. Refresh your gig descriptions, thumbnails, and pricing to stay competitive. Leverage Fiverr's promotional tools and consider offering special discounts to attract initial attention. Lastly, engage with potential clients through prompt responses and maintain a positive online presence. Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, abuhuraira_125 said:

Welcome back to Fiverr! To resume selling your services effectively, update your profile with any new skills or achievements from the past year. Refresh your gig descriptions, thumbnails, and pricing to stay competitive. Leverage Fiverr's promotional tools and consider offering special discounts to attract initial attention. Lastly, engage with potential clients through prompt responses and maintain a positive online presence. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions, I will apply these tips and hopefully will get something positive.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hey @hashim_fayyaz,

Welcome back to Fiverr!

To get you started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are some recommendations for new freelancers:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a good first impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck 🍀

Thanks for the suggestions.

• Like 3
  • Up 1