Didn't receive the verification SMS

usufseoservices

Question

Hello,

I am new on Fiverr and I tried to send SMS to my mobile number for verification it shows that the message has been delivered and to add the verification code. I didn't receive any SMS on my phone. Please let me know how I can verify my account. I am unable to publish my gigs on Fiverr.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, usufseoservices said:

Hello,

I am new on Fiverr and I tried to send SMS to my mobile number for verification it shows that the message has been delivered and to add the verification code. I didn't receive any SMS on my phone. Please let me know how I can verify my account. I am unable to publish my gigs on Fiverr.

Please double-check your phone number to ensure there are no mistakes. If your phone number is correct, try adding the country code before it and request the verification code again. If you still don't receive the OTP, please contact the Fiverr Customer Support Team.

• Like 6

On 1/31/2024 at 1:26 AM, usufseoservices said:

I didn't receive any SMS on my phone. Please let me know how I can verify my account. I am unable to publish my gigs on Fiverr.

reach out to Fiverr customer support for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and provide guidance on how to verify your account successfully

• Like 4