What is the different between "Very Good​😊" and ​ "Exceptional​😄" review on "Value for Money"? How can I get "Exceptional​😄" from buyer?

shuvo_va

Question

What is the different between "Very Good😊"  and "Exceptional😄" review on "Value for Money"?

How can I get "Exceptional😄" from a buyer?

Please give me some advice. 

Value for money.jpg

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

Just keep doing what you have been doing - be sincere+transparent about your capabilities, communicate well and deliver top-quality work on time. 

There are no magic pills.🫠 Remember, buyers and sellers are the same, it's just the review process which has been modified. 😇

PS Thinking like this isn't the right way to handle a buyer/an order. Our intent shouldn't be about gaming/manipulating the system for ratings. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Just keep doing what you have been doing - be sincere+transparent about your capabilities, communicate well and deliver top-quality work on time. 

There are no magic pills.🫠 Remember, buyers and sellers are the same, it's just the review process which has been modified. 😇

PS Thinking like this isn't the right way to handle a buyer/an order. Our intent shouldn't be about gaming/manipulating the system for ratings. 

Thank you. 

• Like 3