Losing the performance of the gigs

nimasha_anjani

Question

2 answers to this question

Gig performance is directly related with seller performance. Your current performance is not good compared to competitor seller. 

Try to do better performance. Create more order by marketing, ensure buyer satisfaction,  ensure positive ratings, ensure repeat businesses,  timely delivery, response rate etc. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, nimasha_anjani said:

Hi,

Good day everyone. After I became a Level two seller, my gig performance began to decline. If anyone has this kind of experience, Please give me some advice.

Thank you so much !!!

Hi too

Well it's happening because of one 4* (3 months ago), one 2.7* (2 months ago) and one 1* (3 months ago) reviews.

These reviews are the main reason of your poor gig performance. There is a possibility that your gigs might have been temporarily removed from the search results. Those buyers might have given you negative private reviews as they were not fully satisfied with your services. Your BSR has also been dropped, so it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of both public and private reviews.

Try to improve your services. Hopefully you will be back to track soon. Good Luck!

P.S. If you are a Premium Seller Plus Member, then discuss this issue with your Success Manager. He/She might help you.

• Like 2
  • Up 1