New Introduction

Hello all,

I'm new, just posted my first gigs. I'm Gyngr. From Tennessee USA. I have been an ASL/English Interpreter for the past 18 years, but do to some health issues I am so longer able to sign so I am now trying to find other ways of utilizing my skills (and stay home). So now I am a Proofreader, Editor and Transcriber here on Fiverr. I'm looking forward to getting my first jobs, but I know it may take a while (being a newbie). Anyway, nice to meet everyone, happy giging 🙂

• Like 13

5 hours ago, gingerminchew said:

Hello all,

I'm new, just posted my first gigs. I'm Gyngr. From Tennessee USA. I have been an ASL/English Interpreter for the past 18 years, but do to some health issues I am so longer able to sign so I am now trying to find other ways of utilizing my skills (and stay home). So now I am a Proofreader, Editor and Transcriber here on Fiverr. I'm looking forward to getting my first jobs, but I know it may take a while (being a newbie). Anyway, nice to meet everyone, happy giging 🙂

HI @gingerminchew

Just checked your profile, It looks good for now but you can do more with your profile

I will highly recommend you complete this free course by the Fiverr team to understand the Fiverr platform
https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

image.png

• Like 8