I am starting out again after 3 years, and I really need help to get my gigs ranked again

xpertmarketer

Question

Things have changed. I took a long break from fiverr when I got married and all my gigs lost their ranking ( for obvious reasons) 

I tried starting again a few times  but failed miserably to get my gigs noticed. Changed pricing, description, images, everything but nothing has worked.

Right now, I am in a desperate situation and I really need to get back to work here.

Can any kind soul please give me tips to get noticed?

I have lots of skills on top of what I have already listed. About 15 years of experience with freelance content creation, and 10+ years creating animations. Have done courses on marketing automation, copywriting and email marketing as well. 

Graduated as a doctor so I can do medical writing as well.

Any ideas on what to sell, without too much competition?

Thanks

• Like 7

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, xpertmarketer said:

Any ideas on what to sell, without too much competition?

Any gig can become low competition if you niche down.

I started on the platform with data entry, virtual assisting, and writing services (but really only do work related to technical writing, SOPs & Policy writing, and virtual assisting related to writing web page content, help center articles, and grant writing). This allows me to use my strengths (my scientific background) and I don't have to worry about competition.

2 hours ago, milos_siena said:

This is a good place to start getting ideas of what skills you can leverage to niche down. It looks like you have a good list of skills you can start leveraging:⬇️

6 hours ago, xpertmarketer said:

I have lots of skills on top of what I have already listed. About 15 years of experience with freelance content creation, and 10+ years creating animations. Have done courses on marketing automation, copywriting and email marketing as well. 

2 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Maybe it would be better to delete and open a new account. 

I wouldn't recommend this, though! ⬆️ @xpertmarketer has over 387 5-star reviews and has been on the platform since 2014. The OP may never get to that point with a new account. I know I'm not there.

If I were @xpertmarketer, I would experiment with new gigs to see what might draw in new buyers. I wouldn't throw away all of my previous work or reviews - just pause the gigs that aren't working and set up new ones to attract new customers.

• Like 6
  • Up 2