What's up with the new review system?

lonergraphics77

Question

Since december of last year some clients have left 4.7 reviews. I didn't think much of this at first until one of them told me that this wasn't their intention. Now this happend again yesterday and they day before that. Both 4.7 reviews when the client wanted to give 5.

One of the clients from last december have reached out to Fiverr and has fixed their review. But I don't want to do this dance with every client and be worried about my gig dropping to 4.9 because of something that isn't even my fault.

I'm curious and wonder if anyone else is experiencing this. If you are what can be done about it and have anyone reached out to Fiverr about it?
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, lonergraphics77 said:
But I don't want to do this dance with every client and be worried about my gig dropping to 4.9 because of something that isn't even my fault.

What's wrong with having a gig with a cumulative 4.9 rating?? 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2

I think this is the result of the new beta rating system that is currently being tested.

I was just contacted by a repeat buyer who was confused as what to rate me because they didn’t want to put less than 5 stars. Apparently there’s multiple pages of questions that use emoji’s instead of the usual star rating and then boxes at the bottom they can check or leave unchecked.

What troubles me is that there are boxes that don’t apply to my service, namely “musicality” when I work in voice over. I’m concerned I’ll be penalized with a lower rating when a buyer leaves a box unchecked that doesn’t apply to my sub category.

I’ve attached a screenshot of what this system looks like. 

IMG_4606.png