5 star is the ONLY option

First of many sales for Webflow Development and I must say I am very pleased with how the project turned out.  This project was for an e-commerce store, www.embraceyourshadowco.com and I couldn't be more happy with the results. Feedback appreciated and I feel very blessed to be able to learn and grow from this community.

Cheers to many more! 

419831270_10168441079335523_4778063506235018599_n.jpg

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dailydunk said:

First of many sales for Webflow Development and I must say I am very pleased with how the project turned out.  This project was for an e-commerce store, www.embraceyourshadowco.com and I couldn't be more happy with the results. Feedback appreciated and I feel very blessed to be able to learn and grow from this community.

Cheers to many more! 

419831270_10168441079335523_4778063506235018599_n.jpg

Congratulations

• Like 17

On 1/16/2024 at 9:43 AM, dailydunk said:

Feedback appreciated and I feel very blessed to be able to learn and grow from this community.

Fiverr is changing the review system and we will all start having less 5 star reviews, just so you know. Congrats, but keep in mind that things are changing, and 5 stars are far from the only option. It will be reserved for the best of the best, most likely. 

• Like 20
  • Up 1

On 1/16/2024 at 11:16 PM, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr is changing the review system and we will all start having less 5 star reviews, just so you know. Congrats, but keep in mind that things are changing, and 5 stars are far from the only option. It will be reserved for the best of the best, most likely.

Hello @donnovan86 I just wanted to share the same thing. Recently I have done few orders where I receive 6 reviews. Out of 6, 3 reviews are getting 4, 4.3, 4.7. It happens due to new Fiverr review system. For value of the money - everyone giving low ranking. Everyone is saying same thing. They are getting less than 5 recently.

Can you explain what is the main reason for it? Also new review system will apply for all ? Bcz few buyers giving review with past review system. But some of them giving review with new review system. Why it is happening?

Will be glad if you share your thought on it!

• Like 13

On 1/19/2024 at 5:04 PM, webcut said:

Can you explain what is the main reason for it? Also new review system will apply for all ? Bcz few buyers giving review with past review system. But some of them giving review with new review system. Why it is happening?

I am not from Fiverr and obviously I don't know if they keep this beta version of the review system or not. But based on the changes they made in the past, this will be the final version, what we see right now. The upside is that while you will have lower reviews, other people like your competitors will most likely have the same. Unless, of course, buyers are happier with their work. 

Regardless of the final version, obviously it should apply to all people, that's the fair thing. 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, webcut said:

Why it is happening?

Everyone has 5 stars on the platform and it's difficult for buyers to find a person to work with. In search, most if not all options presented tend to have 5 stars. And honestly, in many cases those stars are left by people out of courtesy, they are not deserved every time by the seller. So this system is, I assume, meant to differentiate sellers and not for everyone to have 5 stars and thus render the review system on Fiverr useless. We'll see what version ends up being final, and as always, we have to adapt. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, webcut said:

Recently I have done few orders where I receive 6 reviews. Out of 6, 3 reviews are getting 4, 4.3, 4.7. It happens due to new Fiverr review system

I don't think the 4.3 and 4.7 star reviews are from the new system.

If you look at this post about the new rating system:

in the new system there are 2 questions with 1-5 ratings (unlike the previous one where there was 3). So in the new rating system the ratings can only be accurate to 0.5 of a star - the average of any of the 2 rating sections (in the other one it could be to one third of a star, eg. 4.333, 4.667 (rounded to 4.7). So 4.3 and 4.7 will be from the old style rating/review system.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2024 at 4:22 AM, uk1000 said:

I don't think the 4.3 and 4.7 star reviews are from the new system.

If you look at this post about the new rating system:

in the new system there are 2 questions with 1-5 ratings (unlike the previous one where there was 3). So in the new rating system the ratings can only be accurate to 0.5 of a star - the average of any of the 2 rating sections (in the other one it could be to one third of a star, eg. 4.333, 4.667 (rounded to 4.7). So 4.3 and 4.7 will be from the old style rating/review system.

Yes right. I read it now. I am nor sure what will be the final outcome. But I must say "Value of the Money" option is totally unnecessary.

• Like 12

@donnovan86 Another inquiry if you know -

1. In fiverr current profile dashboard is not looking charming from my side. Is this dashboard is final ? I mean when you will go someone profile - there was a previous nice look with left and right side combination. But now it's different.

2. In some gig - image come at the end. Also description is not showing. Also how many order is pending it's not possible to see. This option is really looking unprofessional. Is that option final ?

If you know about it let me know or you can suggest me posting based on it.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 11