Process question on delivery

lostitsoul

Question

First time customer. Bought the premium package for a logo, am happy with the product on the delivery. Asked the artist about the extra final products and was told I would redirect them after accepting delivery and sharing my experience.  Is this normal on Fiverr? I wouldnt sign for a package delivery on something not recieved yet. I wouldn't write a review on a restaurant when I had only a taste of the appetizer. 

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

Seller should deliver everything which is mentioned & mutually agreed upon as part of the premium package you have bought. And then only you should accept the delivery. 

They cannot demand you to give a review beforehand, to deliver the approved work. Please contact support if that is the case. As a matter of fact, they cannot blatantly ask for a review like this. 

But you have also mentioned about something 'EXTRA Final Products' here. Is that not part of the premium package which you bought??

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, lostitsoul said:

Asked the artist about the extra final products and was told I would redirect them after accepting delivery and sharing my experience.

Please elaborate about extra final products. Was it included in the gig? 

• Like 5