Why my gigs are not getting any impressions or clicks after edit?

tiyasahmedtamim

9 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Are you trying to drive people away!? Because that portfolio image is... yikes, and ouch.

Damn I thought you were joking and then I entered his gig.. MY EYES!!!

Plus, that pink and blue combination doesn't really look appealing, nor professional (speaking about gig images)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 1/10/2024 at 6:41 PM, tiyasahmedtamim said:

How do I do now? Please give me some tips on how to rank gigs again. I want to be a successful freelancer on Fiverr.

Hello @tiyasahmedtamim, as other people said, the first thing you can do is remove the blinking portfolio image right away because of the already mentioned issues.

Then, if you like that color combination you could design your thumbnails with an improved color palette, I suggest you check the Pantone 2016 Color of the Year.
Keep in mind that combining these two colors to make appealing graphics requires a good experience in graphic design.

However, I think the content displayed on your thumbnails is good, but it requires better styling, positioning, and weight (also, I would get rid of your profile pics in every gig image).

I saw you have more than 40 reviews on Fiverr so this means clients liked the way you work, maybe you just need to present the gigs in a better way (other than checking keywords, metadata, and gig's description).
If you can, make a little investment by hiring a graphic designer and letting him/her design your thumbnails, maybe your gigs will benefit from it.

Bye! :classic_smile:

• Like 5