Query!

femi199

Good day guys, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. i just set up my first gig pls can some with experience be kind of enough to check my gig and tell if i have a chance or there are things i need to edit and work on. thanks in advance.

• Like 7

Hey @femi199,

We recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course, and as a new member, to read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started.

You can also get some info in these instructions on how to Create a Gig.

Here are some posts for new freelancers to check out: How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a good first impression.

We also have amazing topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contain advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Welcome and good luck 🍀

• Like 4

Hello everyone, I created my gig 3 days ago but I'm stuck on just 2 impression no buyer so far. I'm worried if I had done something the wrong way. I plead, if anyone can be kind enough to help check my gig and give a review of what can be possibly wrong. Thank so much in advance.

• Like 5

Hello Femi,

You can utilize the search option and look through “Gig ranking” related topics in the forum.

I am not an expert but as far as I can suggest, 

- Focus on keywords,

- Eye-catching gig image with minimal text,

- Use relevant low competitive tags,

- Convincing description

• Like 4