Gig impression

hridoyislamridu

Question

7 answers to this question

@janyseo333   Why are you pretending to be a music artist on your Fiverr profile picture? 

Misinterpreting yourself is against the Fiverr TOS, even your customers have told you this in your feedback and you haven't changed it.  

Either you think you're untouchable, and above the Fiverr standards, or you have no idea what your feedback says.  

Either way is very worrying. 

Screenshot 2024-01-06 204824.png

Screenshot 2024-01-06 205111.png

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

@brealsI went to look at the music artist gig and its reviews, but it is gone. Plus, I could not see the review you posted an image of. How is that? I thought reviews were permanent, even if  a gig is deleted. 

Hi Vickie,   If you take a look at @janyseo333 profile, you will see a 4 star review from a customer  intimating she has an image of a female, but is actually a male. And her profile picture (when reversed image searched) is the one I have posted, which isn't her, but a music artist. 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

Op must be ashamed of his gig@breals. Because when I went to look at the music artist gig and its reviews, it was gone. Plus, I could not see the review you posted an image of. How is that? I thought reviews were permanent, even if a gig is deleted. 

32 minutes ago, breals said:

Hi Vickie,   If you take a look at @janyseo333 profile,

My mistake! 🙈 I did not notice that you were talking to @janyseo333. I apologize to OP for my comment above. I read too fast and got confused because of the order of the post. 

I wonder if @janyseo333 knows that her gig and profile image broke TOS because they misled buyers. 🤔 If one of her buyers wanted to report her, she could get a warning against her account. 😱 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 9
  • Congrats! 1