I recently join on Fiverr and Create a Gig

sb_shathi

• 3 months later...

@sb_shathi I have noticed that you've been liking posts on the forum for hours on end. In fact, you've liked more than 100,000 comments in total. I'm just here to tell you that this is not going to bring you orders, as you probably already realized. Please don't waste your life (said in the kindest possible way).

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 6
  • Up 4

11 minutes ago, vibronx said:

@sb_shathi I have noticed that you've been liking posts on the forum for hours on end. In fact, you've liked more than 100,000 comments in total. I'm just here to tell you that this is not going to bring you orders, as you probably already realized. Please don't waste your life (said in the kindest possible way).

kind advice:)

• Like 5

On 4/18/2024 at 7:46 PM, vibronx said:

OP had started the below topic AFTER becoming a Grandmaster on the forum and similar advice was disbursed then too!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

OP had started the below topic AFTER becoming a Grandmaster on the forum and similar advice was disbursed then too!!!

She has become a Serial Liker. I wonder she has ever read a single comment while liking it? :classic_huh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, smartdezigns said:

She has become a Serial Liker. I wonder she has ever read a single comment while liking it? :classic_huh:

Most of them never read and I'm not sure if they can comprehend coherent sentences at all!! 

Seen ample ♥️s on posts where people lost their accounts, encountered bad buyers or got scammed... 🤐

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Most of them never read and I'm not sure if they can comprehend coherent sentences at all!! 

Seen ample ♥️s on posts where people lost their accounts, encountered bad buyers or got scammed... 🤐

They actually think that Forum is similar to Facebook or Instagram where they can like any comment/post. It should be stopped somehow :classic_unsure:

It's fine that they have freedom to do these things but there should be a limit too. No? :classic_ninja:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

They actually think that Forum is similar to Facebook or Instagram where they can like any comment/post. It should be stopped somehow :classic_unsure:

It's fine that they have freedom to do these things but there should be a limit too. No? :classic_ninja:

Parental control kinda feature 😂 System asks them to READ OUT the post loud n clear, before enabling the reaction button!! 

It will prep them well for zoom calls with future buyers too. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...