Gig rank

robi_mohonto

This isn't rocket science, I suppose! It is preferable to understand buyer behavior because most phony buyers request contact information outside of Fiverr and instruct you to contact them via Telegram, etc.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

A gig's impressions will might decrease over time (if orders aren't received on it) because I think:

1) Fiverr gives new gigs an initial boost

2) New gigs appear in the "newest arrivals" sort in a category/subcategory. As a gig gets older it will likely show at a higher page number in that newest arrivals section and then not show there at all.

But making sure your gigs are the best they can be (eg. making sure all gig images show their best when viewed in the results/profile) might help. eg. making sure all the text of the image shows on the profile and that there's no spelling issues with any.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

The buyer might be seeking a seller with more experience. Fiverr has become highly competitive these days. However, don’t lose hope. Concentrate on promoting your gigs. I’m hopeful that you’ll receive more orders soon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, robi_mohonto said:

What could be the reason for no buyer knocking even if the gig clicks?

If you're offering to promote people's youube channels by optimizing text like titles and descriptions but your main gig image for the gig says "SETUP & GROW TAEGERD AUDIENCE ORGANIC PROMOTION" that might affect the chances of them ordering.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1