How can I get order from fiverr? Please help me.

sanzida_borsha

Nowadays, it has become very difficult to find order in Fiverr. A skilled person not getting an order while a person with less skill than him gets many orders. The main reason is the " Luck ". If you have good luck enough you will get the order from Fiverr despite being so much competition. Also, those who are so much poor in terms of communication also getting much orders while a person with great communication skills is lagging. One last thing is, try to improve your skills as much as possible. Best of luck.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 12/29/2023 at 10:47 AM, shahriarkamal98 said:

The main reason is the " Luck ".

Sorry but I disagree.  The person who gets the most orders is someone who spends a lot of time researching their customer base, their competition and uniqueness in the environment they work in. Fact! 

On 12/29/2023 at 10:47 AM, shahriarkamal98 said:

Also, those who are so much poor in terms of communication also getting much orders while a person with great communication skills is lagging.

Again, I disagree. 

The ability to instil confidence through professional communication is the key to converting customers. 

You're entitled to your opinion. However, what your saying is based on no fact whatsoever and makes no sense at all.  

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Don't worry. Be patience. There are a lot of sellers, but still, there are opportunities. There are a lot of sellers joined Fiverr in recent years and some of them have become top-rated.  Optimize your gigs, engage with the community, and consider promoting on social media.

• Like 7