How to get first order rapidly

mamiara

There are no specific rules to get an order at Fiverr. Some basic things you can follow. Like, To create a professional and attractive gig, share your gig to social media, send perfect orders to the briefs you get e.t.c. The most important thing is needed to be patience here at Fiverr. In some cases, it takes too long time to get orders. So you must have to be patient. All the best!

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, uiuxrumu said:

There are no specific rules to get an order at Fiverr. Some basic things you can follow. Like, To create a professional and attractive gig, share your gig to social media, send perfect orders to the briefs you get e.t.c. The most important thing is needed to be patience here at Fiverr. In some cases, it takes too long time to get orders. So you must have to be patient. All the best!

Yes, you said well.

Edited by uiuxtanim
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, mamiara said:

Here I'm new and have a lot of skill also dream to success.

here i created some gig but there is no order. Everyone I want to suggetion how can i get new order.

Welcome to Fiverr! Quick tips for you:

Clear, catchy descriptions and great images.

Join Fiverr forums for visibility.

Share your gigs on social media.

Respond to Buyer Requests: Great for new orders.

Patience is key. 

Edited by ajr_design
  • Like 8

Congratulations @mamiara

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

·         How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS

·         Making a good first impression

·         You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers

• Like 5

5 hours ago, faraan2008 said:

Request positive reviews.

This is the voice of chatGPT and NOT from experienced sellers 

This action will unfortunately result in a warning or even a permanent ban.

@faraan2008  You have over 200 orders and a decent profile.  Don't slip into the routine of randomly generating AI text. Use your own experience to answer the questions. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

22 hours ago, ajr_design said:

Join Fiverr forums for visibility.

This makes no sense, as most Fiverr Forum members are sellers. The reason to join the Forum is for the many things you will learn about working on Fiverr. But only follow the advice of successful sellers. Refrain from taking heed of the sellers who have only a few orders per year and do not know what they are talking about.

22 hours ago, ajr_design said:

Respond to Buyer Requests: Great for new orders.

Buyers Request was removed from the Fiverr platform about two years ago. Are you one of the sellers who gives advice without knowing how Fiver works?

6 hours ago, faraan2008 said:

Request positive reviews.

😱 The above advice could get the person who follows it suspended from the Fiverr platform as it is against TOS. Perhaps you should read them. 🤔

19 minutes ago, breals said:

@faraan2008You have over 200 orders and a decent profile.  Don't slip into the routine of randomly generating AI text. Use your own experience to answer the questions. 

This ⬆️ is excellent advice given by an experienced seller. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

This makes no sense, as most Fiverr Forum members are sellers. The reason to join the Forum is for the many things you will learn about working on Fiverr. But only follow the advice of successful sellers. Refrain from taking heed of the sellers who have only a few orders per year and do not know what they are talking about.

Buyers Request was removed from the Fiverr platform about two years ago. Are you one of the sellers who gives advice without knowing how Fiver works?

😱 The above advice could get the person who follows it suspended from the Fiverr platform as it is against TOS. Perhaps you should read them. 🤔

This ⬆️ is excellent advice given by an experienced seller. 

sorry for my mistake 

• Like 6