My Fiverr Account Was Flagged

usamasajid0806

Question

Hi @fiverr_admin @Lyndsey_fiverr @kesha This is Usama Sajid.

I have been using Fiverr for three years, with active engagement over the past year. I was close to achieving Level Two status on the platform, which is my sole source of income. Recently, my account was flagged, and this has been extremely distressing for me. Despite reaching out to support, I keep receiving the same response that it's due to "location inconsistency."

I find this reason puzzling as I am the only one using my account on my laptop, and I have only traveled out of the city once. This situation has left me without any earnings for a month and a half, and I am struggling to cope.

Could you please review my account again? I am eager to resolve this issue and get back to work.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, usamasajid0806 said:

Hi @fiverr_admin @Lyndsey_fiverr @kesha This is Usama Sajid.

I have been using Fiverr for three years, with active engagement over the past year. I was close to achieving Level Two status on the platform, which is my sole source of income. Recently, my account was flagged, and this has been extremely distressing for me. Despite reaching out to support, I keep receiving the same response that it's due to "location inconsistency."

I find this reason puzzling as I am the only one using my account on my laptop, and I have only traveled out of the city once. This situation has left me without any earnings for a month and a half, and I am struggling to cope.

Could you please review my account again? I am eager to resolve this issue and get back to work.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Account-related issues cannot be resolved here on the Forum. Only solution is to keep in touch with the Fiverr Support.

But did you use any public Wi-Fi, VPN, Used Laptop etc.?

• Like 3