I suddenly stopped getting briefs for no reason..

jaadani

Question

Hi, so everything was perfect, was getting briefs every day and suddenly "two months ago" stopped getting them for good..
i contacted fiverr support team, they keep repeating the same thing like a robot, "you simply didn't match, you have to work on your quality work"
it seems like despite having a "fiverr's favorite" badge, having more than 200 positive feedback, getting tips from buyers, this won't help you have any briefs
whyyy?!
I just want a valid explanation and a solution, did fiverr stopped getting briefs?
is anyone facing the some problem please, we could probably address this matter together to fiverr

thanks

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

4 answers to this question

I don't know what is the problem, because you don't have any negative labels attached to your profile, and your stats are great. Maybe wait for the next evaluation period on the 15. january. The only thing I found was a warning in March, but that is not close to the time when you say you stopped getting briefs.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, milos_siena said:

I don't know what is the problem, because you don't have any negative labels attached to your profile, and your stats are great. Maybe wait for the next evaluation period on the 15. january. The only thing I found was a warning in March, but that is not close to the time when you say you stopped getting briefs.

Yeah i will wait for the next evaluation on january..
in case nothing happens and the situation is the same, what do you think i should do? 
thanks for your help.

• Like 4