Share Your 2023 Reflections

Kesha

Hey everyone,

With 2023 winding down, it's time we dive into the year's highs, lows and everything in between. Let's chat, shall we?

What stood out as your proudest moment this year? What big lessons did life throw your way? And most importantly, what are you most excited about for the upcoming year? 

Whether it has to do with your personal or professional life here on Fiverr, we want to hear it all! Let's wrap this year with some good vibes and gear up for an awesome new one together! 🤗

• Like 26

1 minute ago, navid_zafar said:

Last few months were amazing for me. I have got a real start on Fiverr after a long wait of One year.

Congratulations! 🎉 That is so exciting. I hope your growth on Fiverr continues to expand in 2024 and beyond. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mt_najmin_nahar said:

I started my journey with Fiverr almost at the end of 2023. So, hope in 2024, I will do something great on Fiverr.

We are happy that you're here! Wishing you much abundance in the upcoming year!

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey there! 

Taking a stroll down memory lane, I kicked off this adventure in 2017. Looking back at 2023, it's been a year packed with challenges and loads of lessons—handling buyers, scaling up the business, managing peoples, and mastering how to manage orders.

Big shoutout to Fiverr Freelancer Days in my country, it was a game-changer, opening up new possibilities and giving me a fresh perspective. 🚀

This month, we've added a new team member to focus on communication, This strategic move allows our core team to channel their efforts into enhancing our products. Right now, things feel a bit like winter for my account, but I'm super hopeful that the orders will start flowing in like normal very soon. 

We're all pumped up and ready to rock 2024!

• Like 11

Reflecting on the year 2023, it has proven to be a transformative period marked by both remarkable achievements and notable challenges. A significant highlight has been the initiation of my Master of Arts in Translation, a pivotal step that promises to elevate my professional trajectory within the field. This pursuit aligns seamlessly with my commitment to advancing and refining my skills, contributing to the continual enhancement of my career.

In the realm of personal life, we are all healthy and happy.

Moreover, the year's experiences have provided valuable lessons and insights, fostering a sense of resilience and adaptability. Navigating challenges has imparted wisdom, contributing to personal and professional growth. As I continue to embark on this journey, I am optimistic about the opportunities for learning and development that lie ahead.

In essence, 2023 has been a year of multifaceted growth, encompassing academic pursuits and professional aspirations. I look forward to carrying these reflections into the future, leveraging them as a springboard for continued success and fulfillment in both my personal and professional spheres.

• Like 10

Yes, in for this! Was very happy when a client was happy. Sounds so simple, but it was really a lot of work and quite difficult. I prefer when a buyer is open and shares preferences and suggestions. I don´t mind if he/she sends me many information to research but making both conclusions on it and reflect on it leads to the best collaboration and so results.

The biggest lesson was strategies to promote my gigs. Obviously social media: tip: always printscreen your connections/followers/following. Last year I could reach let´s say 300 likes and 8 sales from a single post. This year 2 likes and 0 sales. I have to say that I have at least 25 active competitors, some on it fulltime with a base salary = hired, so it´s more a sorting out how to eliminate competitors or making sure whatever you have build up will not be broken down

And so yes that is what excites me for the upcoming year, knowing that there are competitors out there that can be hired some only to break down whatever you are building to eventually gain what you are gaining. Stay stronger & sharper everyone 🙂 

• Like 9