About Fiverr Account?

abdulaziz824

Question

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, abdulaziz824 said:

Because now approving a new seller account is so tough. That's why I want to know this. Is it possible?

Personal Integrity is paramount for any and every profession. Don't do it. 

Ask yourself - why should a buyer trust the seller behind such an account?? 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, fahima_k said:

As far as I know, Using Someone else Fiverr account by changing all the details including personal information, is against TOS.

But how does people sell Fiverr account? I see on social media many people are selling Approved Fiverr account by changing all information. I am little bit confused for that😐

• Like 6

1 hour ago, abdulaziz824 said:

But how does people sell Fiverr account?

People sell drugs, too. It doesn't mean it's allowed, or that they should do it.

Selling or buying a Fiverr account is a huge violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service.

6 hours ago, abdulaziz824 said:

Because now approving a new seller account is so tough.

Your account looks active and with active gigs, so it's already approved. Or is it your cousin's account?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Up 7

On 12/13/2023 at 1:33 PM, catwriter said:

Aaand... I notice that the OP never replied and told us if he was actually using his cousin's account already.

Which means he might be.

Sorry for late reply. but I am not using my cousins account. Actually I am using my old account which one I am opened on since January 2021. But its service was graphic design. But I will try to open a new account for Digital marketing & badly I cannot get approval for new one. So I am using my old one. But Someone say that to me If I use my old account by changing service Fiverr cannot rank my gig anymore. That's why I asked that Can I use my Cousin Account or not. Because his account was approved and service is Digital marketing and he doesn't use that one. But Now I am okay with my old one. I change my service then published gig and getting better impressions and click. I am happy with that. but bro don't think me wrong. I am little bit busy with family that's why I cant give the reply timely. Thanks

• Like 4