I can't choose other payout method.

mochijeruk

Question

This is the first time I got my first gig on Fiverr, so I'm a little lost.

I received an email that The payment had been successfully settled.
When I clicked the link from my email, it showed the picture I posted. It won't let me click on PayPal or Google Pay.

Screenshot 2024-05-27 094833.png

• Like 3

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, mochijeruk said:

It said the customer had paid. But on my earnings page, it's still 0$. 

I just wanted to make sure even though I can't withdraw yet, it is safely saved in my earnings.

You get paid 2 weeks after the order completion. Have you completed and delivered the work? 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, mochijeruk said:

Hello. I need another help. 

My client had paid me and I already received the payment info, but she said she will going to give me the work details after she got home from work. So I'm currently not working on any of her work, because I'm still waiting for her to give details.

but it's been 2 hours now and the chat has been closed by the system. any help? Is the payment really from her? I checked the email of the earlier transaction detail was from confirm_msg11295@icloud.com ???

Screenshot 2024-05-27 133824a.png

It seems like you have fallen for a SCAM. Fiverr doesn't send emails like this for any order!! 

And it doesn't inform about payment settlements either. 

• Up 1

Hello. I need another help. 

My client had paid me and I already received the payment info, but she said she will going to give me the work details after she got home from work. So I'm currently not working on any of her work, because I'm still waiting for her to give details.

but it's been 2 hours now and the chat has been closed by the system. any help? Is the payment really from her? I checked the email of the earlier transaction detail was from confirm_msg11295@icloud.com ???

Screenshot 2024-05-27 133824a.png

sds.png