My Gig is Receiving incredibly low impression

abir_rifat

I created a Fiverr gig to create ecommerce website with WordPress and it's been 4 days but only received 2 impressions. I know that poor choice of keywords could downsize the impression but is it supposed to be that low? As far as I comprehend I haven't used any keywords irrelevant to my gig but still is it supposed to be this low when I haven't used the right keywords? Please help me I'm new here. I have given link to my gig below in case if you could drop some suggestions to help me out of this situation.

Link to my gig -   https://www.fiverr.com/s/RDV86x

• Like 6
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, abir_rifat said:

it's been 4 days but only received 2 impressions

There is thousand of gigs those sellers create E commerce website. so have little patience. it will take little time to show your service to others. just wait or you can share your gig to other social platforms to get impressions. if you think you already done everything prefect. then it will start getting impressions in 7 or 10 days 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, viciam11 said:

Is your basic package price too high or is that the normal price that other sellers are offering?

Normal. Saw all the other sellers starting with this price and this is also the lowest price Fiverr lets you offer for this service.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, abir_rifat said:

Please help me I'm new here. I have given link to my gig below in case if you could drop some suggestions to help me out of this situation.

According to your personal description, if you really have 2 years of experience, then why have not you added some of your previous work in your gig gallery. Gig gallery matters the most as buyers will have an idea what are you capable of or what not.. So it is recommended to add some of your designed websites in a creative way (in gig images)..

Also, WordPress is a super competitive niche on Fiverr so definitely competition is too tough. So optimize your gig in such a way it stands out. 

You can do research on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe how other sellers are offering their services.

• Like 4
  • Up 1