Say Hello to Logo Maker's NEWEST Industries!

Logo Maker Team

Exciting news! Fiverr’s Logo Maker team is back with a whole array of exciting new industries to explore! We’re always on the lookout for new ways to empower our designers and buyers to succeed, starting with uncovering what buyers are looking for but can’t find in our database. 

The first step was analyzing unmatched search inquiries, and now that we have the insights, it's time to stock up! Are you up for the challenge?

Use these trends to inspire your next creations. If you already have logos that match, retag and upload them! 

Let’s begin!

Here’s an Overview:

EXISTING INDUSTRY

NEW SUB-INDUSTRIES

Technology 

Artificial intelligence (AI)

Marketing and Advertising

Public Relations
Media Relations

Public Sector

Military

PQPKGu1NigaKkuxkX7eXuQlPCEPN3AwXqx6vgg0u7pVlh1l8lQ0v5Ccmi8e7Nwedc_iJuSITqxyA2ffLmfO1Zt4Zm223TaEZGbslXXZdnMY5CUeuhQoxdqDiRBptK9ZLIAh4URCHJ92WsltLroYfP-s

Examples

Pick up some inspiration from our inventory!

1. New Industry: Public relations

Logos: 

0lCeiEBM4AEqjZPTlbm_velWJ2f5wAijka3J0lmDamNLygOhXuoOpZm3XlFRtYAWZk4iZf2N38X_QArBOBfKCkrU4rVQJvSfPs12Ziun9rBIgu84uYKQAvVm5slniAYPEauqPxVsOWUsMsJ4VHleFUss64FERgTiIIiit6GXfwIhtTGPmf25vElH7RMVIxut4uXcyBO8aPLCXZLMsojbqRCNfdWhZozd2yd77xYcal4112iyIOLczawB52m8T-J0qq2ooaO5IkxHBvLoBX95quK_FBVI7O-508RoPoV5GLGR6Y

Designed by mrmouselogo and amitcohen99

2. New Industry: Media relations 

Logos: 

trIyS2V9B_4xTcVFrPttYrpAN0Nu660AMPuYwUiK-e6Wgn2BW2JtjshUG0QrDi5x4taq82lfY6itbJflN7BSwTxrkP8PoW5lVKvJb_G9IJsezYdQM8qrY-ywv49H2YxglIpYArrq8O2A_2zBY038kFY7TL5aMtDmQCEX93cguXjtBAka7BBQTKxg03uj2JRY7G2p0wuFng3GSSGiVrNUzeORy9VbZz3P_MrIS6Zf3b-5ZhV07YULAD9UxAMryhLFy1_cig-0cHd4d-uxPXyWKfvNkzCVuwVqEGtP8rni4e8v-c

Designed by igloocreative and nimrodklein

3. New Industry: Artificial intelligence (AI) 

Logos: 

R9LnaEVDYUfsnDFpoXBQ63ORJDr9O1VqtC_7PbIzLc-xfjsNF4twjRsoVn0t5Un2XucTYlaHHLnukLgjefz00tNm1v6RZiKySPoMkl6QIB5CSY-Cxqu8xNrvuYHzJcbp0SMC29SMJhNEtbizPdHVcnEBobH4-dtV3SX70xdW-GR149A-dbcHHyMkkPHNdNw360qB0AfBrHr34eBILA_6tzs6aYf3jX79dqE_N2mWP1J6vo-kwSgntWAA_sOXVQioeRFD7wS-maq531WR6Dr0A4X6_N29mvNupqpHBQj1JacKEA

Designed by ink_theory and juancharles

4. New Industry: Military

Logos:

6pA84s6SlW0aV5YT9rC4GVNp7aje2kLsUOG-uXxinOoENSVrMnczHt2cLtMD6fMtgAYZc4XXqPhvnAWhVwsoJGU-hINoe65icHvGWWuSGbV3TYzPf45N2DwI6cFY1qr_WG9-SUfMMSD6sOEP9gFyWaos0yVNiu0m3oOpOcbB6cn2c7TjmroEmirO3ACi2qJME8yQcp_npFertyjqMcR5LawrIb2vZHoLqOPQ0FvBn2imprubbESgT3jdR16PTZUuRSZAXuOu7Vnp_Nc1eIpWUlT4iQOHzS2G-0FCIw0AexXoNo

Designed by Vanadium1st and thedesignaffair

Have existing designs that match these search queries? Be sure to (re)upload them, incorporating the latest industry keywords as tags. If you don't, start with these for your next design!

REMEMBER TO TAG, TAG, TAG!

Check out our previous forums for industry selection best practices, available: here.

We can’t wait to see what you come up with.

Let the creativity flow!

Return to Dashboard

• Like 20
  • Up 1

I am an active designer using the Fiverr Logo Maker platform. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience of creating and selling logos on this platform, having already uploaded 60 designs, 39 of which have been successfully sold.

As I am committed to delivering high-quality designs and contributing to the Fiverr Logo Maker community, I am interested in understanding the criteria for Logo Maker Pro eligibility. I believe that achieving Logo Maker Pro status would not only enhance my profile but also allow me to provide an even better service to Fiverr users.

Could you please provide information on the specific criteria and requirements for Logo Maker Pro status? I am eager to continue contributing to the platform and would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to reach the next level in my Fiverr Logo Maker journey.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, chathurawasala said:

I am an active designer using the Fiverr Logo Maker platform. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience of creating and selling logos on this platform, having already uploaded 60 designs, 39 of which have been successfully sold.

As I am committed to delivering high-quality designs and contributing to the Fiverr Logo Maker community, I am interested in understanding the criteria for Logo Maker Pro eligibility. I believe that achieving Logo Maker Pro status would not only enhance my profile but also allow me to provide an even better service to Fiverr users.

Could you please provide information on the specific criteria and requirements for Logo Maker Pro status? I am eager to continue contributing to the platform and would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to reach the next level in my Fiverr Logo Maker journey.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Hey @chathurawasala - we don't have Logo Maker Pro- are you referring to something else?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When it comes to designing a logo, there are several key principles and steps to consider in order to create a successful and effective design. Here's a guide to help you through the process:

1. Understand the Brand: Before you start designing, it's crucial to understand the brand for which you're creating the logo. What values does the brand represent? Who is the target audience? What is the brand's personality? Understanding these aspects will help guide your design choices.

2. Research: Take some time to research the industry, competitors, and current design trends. This will help you understand what works well in the specific market and what you should avoid to ensure your logo stands out.

3. Sketching: Begin by sketching out rough ideas for your logo. Don't worry about perfection at this stage; focus on generating a variety of concepts. Experiment with different shapes, symbols, and typography.

4. Simplicity: Keep your design simple and easy to recognize. A cluttered or overly complex logo can be difficult to reproduce and may not be memorable.

5. Versatility: Ensure that your logo works well across different mediums and sizes. It should be scalable and recognizable whether it's displayed on a billboard or a business card.

6. Color Choice: Select colors carefully, considering the brand's identity and the emotions you want to evoke. Keep in mind that the logo should work in black and white as well, so it remains effective in various contexts.

7. Typography: If your logo includes text, choose a font that complements the overall design and reflects the brand's personality. Make sure the text is legible, even when scaled down.

8. Feedback and Iteration: Once you have a few initial concepts, gather feedback from stakeholders or potential customers. Use this feedback to refine your designs through multiple iterations until you achieve a final concept that resonates with the brand and its audience.

9. Vectorize: Once you've settled on a final design, create a vector version of the logo using software like Adobe Illustrator. Vector graphics are scalable without losing quality, making them ideal for various applications.

10. Trademark Consideration: Before finalizing the logo, ensure that it's unique and doesn't infringe on any existing trademarks. This step is crucial to avoid legal issues in the future.

11. Presentation: Present the final logo to the client or stakeholders along with a rationale explaining the design choices and how they align with the brand's identity and objectives.

Remember, the logo is often the first point of contact between a brand and its audience, so it's essential to invest time and effort into creating a strong and memorable design.

• Like 3