Why are my orders suddenly showing "unlimited revisions"?

bbrianwallace

Question

So it's probably a user error, but help me see where I'm going wrong. I have never offered any buyer unlimited revisions. I most often offer 0, sometimes 1 or 2. Yet suddenly, all of my orders that I thought had 0 revisions are showing that they have unlimited revisions. Can anyone tell me how I can avoid this in the future? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, bbrianwallace said:

So it's probably a user error, but help me see where I'm going wrong. I have never offered any buyer unlimited revisions. I most often offer 0, sometimes 1 or 2. Yet suddenly, all of my orders that I thought had 0 revisions are showing that they have unlimited revisions. Can anyone tell me how I can avoid this in the future? 

I think you have to contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam they will help you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @bbrianwallace

We are currently making some changes so you may be experiencing some issues. Since we do not have a timeframe, we are please asking you to be patient while we complete it. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Thanks. I hope this is resolved soon, as this is very frustrating for me and confusing for my clients. 

• Like 2

Hi @Lena or Fiverr support team, may I know if the fix to this issue is coming soon? I selected 0 revision when offering, only to find out after the buyer has accepted that it became unlimited revision.

• Like 2

Hello @liyin02 

It was supposed to be fixed. However, if you are still experiencing some issues, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Support. They will forward it for review to our dedicated team.

Thank you. 

• Like 1