Why are my orders suddenly showing "unlimited revisions"?

bbrianwallace

Question

So it's probably a user error, but help me see where I'm going wrong. I have never offered any buyer unlimited revisions. I most often offer 0, sometimes 1 or 2. Yet suddenly, all of my orders that I thought had 0 revisions are showing that they have unlimited revisions. Can anyone tell me how I can avoid this in the future? 

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, bbrianwallace said:

So it's probably a user error, but help me see where I'm going wrong. I have never offered any buyer unlimited revisions. I most often offer 0, sometimes 1 or 2. Yet suddenly, all of my orders that I thought had 0 revisions are showing that they have unlimited revisions. Can anyone tell me how I can avoid this in the future? 

I think you have to contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam they will help you!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @bbrianwallace

We are currently making some changes so you may be experiencing some issues. Since we do not have a timeframe, we are please asking you to be patient while we complete it. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Thanks. I hope this is resolved soon, as this is very frustrating for me and confusing for my clients. 

• Like 1