Will you lose impressions if your enquires dont convert to orders on fiverr

ar_gokulvijay

Question

Hi, I am new to fiverr and most of the enquiries that I get are either not really worth my time or not within my scope of work as I have a full-time job as well on the side. I was wondering if this will affect my gigs negatively in terms of impressions or visibility if I don't take up these enquiries?

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

You can disregard the buyer if you believe it is not worth your time! However, attempt to collaborate with others on occasion since if you can complete certain orders, it may be an effective way to keep your account active. so that the customer understands you were working on a daily basis!

This is my personal Opinion!

• Like 7
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, ar_gokulvijay said:

I was wondering if this will affect my gigs negatively in terms of impressions or visibility if I don't take up these enquiries?

Fiverr takes a lot of factors into account, and conversion rate and number of orders per month are definitely one of them. If your competitors are completing 30+ orders every month and earning thousands of dollars, however, on the other hand, if you are only able to secure 5 deals, then Fiverr will definitely not be happy.

It's very simple: Fiverr will only promote sellers who are generating good leads and sales.

• Like 5