What are you wishes for 2024?

Yoav.M

Hello all distinguished freelancers 🙂

As we approach the end of this year, we are interested in hearing from you!

What your aspirations, desires and needs are from our platform, in order to ensure your continued growth and success with us next year as well?

What topics would you like us to focus-on, and broaden your education regarding them, in order to support you and contribute more added value to you?

Please feel free to share your thoughts, express your opinions and ideas...

• Like 83
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

This year Fiverr implemented many great features. But what I expect in 2024 is Fiverr analyse some of these functions mainly the "Extend Review Time" since is unlimited many buyers are abusing of it to keep the orders pending more than 1 month.

• Like 67
  • Up 12
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2023 at 11:18 AM, mateusbl said:

But what I expect in 2024 is Fiverr analyse some of these functions mainly the "Extend Review Time" since is unlimited many buyers are abusing of it to keep the orders pending more than 1 month.

This. If they could use it once for a total of 5 days, it would be okay, but as it is now they can just keep abusing it. And, to be honest, buyers should be able to check our work within 3 days, anyway. I have bought almost 300 gigs on this platform and I’ve never had any problem doing that. I respect sellers’ time.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 46
  • Up 10