Help needed regarding Restricted Account

coder_expert121

Question

Hello Fiverr Community, I need some help from you people that recently my account is under restricted, How can I resolved this matter? Actually I'm a developer and recently on my gig, a new buyer is come regarding sql assignment and here I don't know he is a student or not? But this client use the word of Assignment and Fiverr flagged my account with the reason of academic purpose. I'm here old one and going to touch top rated in the next evaluation so now my account is under review and I don't response back to old buyers. I'm very frustrated now. What is the solution now ? 

Thank you 

• Like 11

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, coder_expert121 said:

Hello Fiverr Community, I need some help from you people that recently my account is under restricted, How can I resolved this matter? Actually I'm a developer and recently on my gig, a new buyer is come regarding sql assignment and here I don't know he is a student or not? But this client use the word of Assignment and Fiverr flagged my account with the reason of academic purpose. I'm here old one and going to touch top rated in the next evaluation so now my account is under review and I don't response back to old buyers. I'm very frustrated now. What is the solution now ? 

Thank you 

Hello too

Did you agree to do the task assigned by your buyer? Also, Fiverr must have told you via their email to wait for 60 days something like that? 

If you have not agreed to do the task or mentioned assignment etc.. then you might be safe but wait for Fiverr's final decision. I'm sorry but you will have to wait for final decision.

@Lena Please check his case. Thank you

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Hello @smartdezigns and @coder_expert121

I apologize for the late response, I was out of the office.

I am so sorry to hear your account is under review. I understand this may be disappointing for you, but please be aware that the relevant department made this decision and it cannot be changed for now. Please be patient and work on your active orders as you wait. Once our Relevant Team reaches a decision, you will be notified.

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 6

I too have been waiting for 60 days now for a decision from the special fiverr team. There must be a lot of restricted accounts accumulated now, because it takes longer than the specified time.
I can't find any information anywhere who could share their experience with the fiverr special team. Do they really understand the problem of blocked accounts?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, leonid_ said:

I too have been waiting for 60 days now for a decision from the special fiverr team. There must be a lot of restricted accounts accumulated now, because it takes longer than the specified time.

it looks like Fiverr mentions 60 days in the notice to restricted accounts, but it actually takes 90 days for the review (based on what I've seen on the forum).

14 minutes ago, leonid_ said:

Do they really understand the problem of blocked accounts?

Yes, but I don't think Fiverr is concerned about this. It puts a real strain on sellers whose accounts are blocked (90 days of being in the dark with no real explanation from Fiverr is an awfully long time). Buyers are also negatively impacted because they are also kept in the dark (Fiverr won't disclose any information to them). They also can't message their seller unless they have an open order. And, if the account is found to be compliant (the account was falsely flagged), only the sellers' stats are corrected (sellers aren't compensated for the resulting downtime that came from the false flag). It's wise to seek other ways to earn income during this time to minimize the impact of the shutdown (especially if Fiverr decides to permanently shut down the account).

• Like 5