Check out our new service: Photo Preset Creation

n_benzbar

Allow me to introduce our newest addition to the Photography vertical of services:
Photo Preset Creation!

We recently opened this service to allow photographers, creators, bloggers, and more to hire a freelancer who will create a unique custom-made preset that will be perfect for their needs. So, if you need a new preset or are interested in opening a new gig in this subcategory, we welcome you!

Have any questions? ideas? thoughts you want to share? Feel free to reach out.
Benzbar - Head of Photography at Fiverr 📸

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, n_benzbar said:

Allow me to introduce our newest addition to the Photography vertical of services:
Photo Preset Creation!

We recently opened this service to allow photographers, creators, bloggers, and more to hire a freelancer who will create a unique custom-made preset that will be perfect for their needs. So, if you need a new preset or are interested in opening a new gig in this subcategory, we welcome you!

Have any questions? ideas? thoughts you want to share? Feel free to reach out.
Benzbar - Head of Photography at Fiverr 📸

Thanks For Your Advice 

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

@n_benzbar It's great that presets have their own category now! It was always a struggle to find an appropriate category for presets so i'm very happy that there is one now. The only feedback I have is that I believe some of the gig options specifically aimed at presets could be improved a little as they don't really match what most preset sellers sell, particularly for custom preset gigs. For example, when editing the gig packages, it only allows you to set the basic package at 1 preset however I don't think anyone only sells 1 preset on it's own. It's usually sold as a package of multiple presets. Another example would be that you have to select the tones you sell you presets in, but most of us that sell custom presets offer all tones and styles. So I think there are a few improvements to be made but i'm still very happy it's a new category.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...