Just got level 1 seller!!! But such little orders now...

zeynepdikmen

Hi everyone! 

I just fulfilled all the requirements to become a Level 1 Seller!! I'm assuming I'll get the badge after the next eval period? Not sure how that works but I'm thrilled! Now my question is... it's been a bit dry these last 1-2 weeks. Anybody experiencing this issue? Or is it my gig? Feel free to ttake a look and give me some feedback and/or advice - thank you!! https://www.fiverr.com/s/4k64jkimage.png.0d67fc8d03255e7b9e58fd2c0dd74c15.pngw that works

• Like 6
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, zeynepdikmen said:

I just fulfilled all the requirements to become a Level 1 Seller!! I'm assuming I'll get the badge after the next eval period? Not sure how that works but I'm thrilled!

That's great! You'll find the badge automatically appears on your account. You don't have to do anything. Keep in mind, though, that you'll get it only if your stats are green on the day of the evaluation, so make sure that inbox response rate doesn't slip below 90% next week. 🙂

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mas_gamez said:

The first evaluation will take place on January 15,2018.From there, it will repeat on an ongoing basis on the 15th of each month.

Why are you remarking on the first evaluation that occurred almost 6 years ago? 🤔

6 hours ago, mrrafiiqbal said:

I just fulfilled all the requirements to become a Level 1 Seller!! I'm assuming I'll get the badge after the next eval period? Not sure how that works, but I'm thrilled! yes also

Most sellers who qualify move up a level on the 15th of each month. As @ahmwritingco , it automatically appears on your account. For some sellers, the evaluation happens as early as the 14th, and for others, not until the 16th, so do not worry if you do not see the badge on the 15th. 

• Like 5
  • Up 3