Need help

protabkanti

Question

5 answers to this question

If you have clicks, but no orders, it could be due to your profile being 3 years old with no sales. You started to be active a month ago with your new gigs, but buyers can only see how old is your profile. And your gigs are very similar. 

You might want to reconsider deleting your acc and creating a new one.

• Like 6
  • Up 5

6 hours ago, protabkanti said:

hello guys i m protab kanti  from Bangladesh i m using this site from a many days but frnds getting too much order and me i don't get even 1 order plz need help in getting orders.

Active 24 hours. and learn proper marketing with quality work.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, smrtistline said:

Active 24 hours. and learn proper marketing with quality work.

Why are you suggesting your so-called tips to others when you have never tried them and even you have created your account this month (November 2023)? Do you really have any experience on Fiverr?

I'll encourage you to avoid guiding others unless you have an experience. You should get experience first then share with us.

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 9
  • Up 5

12 hours ago, protabkanti said:

hello guys i m protab kanti  from Bangladesh i m using this site from a many days but frnds getting too much order and me i don't get even 1 order plz need help in getting orders.

You claim to be fluent in English, but this post of yours is filled with mistakes nobody who is actually fluent would make. You might want to change your English proficiency (on your Fiverr profile) to basic, or you risk looking dishonest.

You claim to be an expert digital marketer, and yet, your profile looks like it couldn't land a single sale in 3 years (in other words, like your marketing skills are so bad that you're completely unable to market your own business).

• Like 3
  • Up 1