Promoted Gigs, Zero Orders: Seeking Solutions!

hasembd

Hey everyone,

I've hustled to promote my 5 gigs, generating impressions and clicks, but the orders are not coming as I expected. Feeling a bit disheartened here. Any pro tips or suggestions to help me troubleshoot this and turn the tide? Your insights would be golden!

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, community,

I've completed 1200+ orders with a 100% satisfaction rate, consistently ranking on the first page when searched. However, for the past 3 months, I've mostly been working with my existing clients, and it's been a bit slow with new ones. And also my ranking going down day by day.

Any ideas on what might be going on? Your suggestions would mean a lot. 

Thanks!

• Like 23
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 2

I think the solution for this was the Buyer Brief, which is not coming from fast month, it happened to me too, I just getting daily orders from old clients, no new clients, if you are getting orders from new clients daily, then for sure your gig will be ranked on first page, otherwise your gig will be de ranked day by day, and will disappered from search...

I almost completed 12K Plus order but still my gig is deranked day by day...

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, webdevelopers90 said:

I think the solution for this was the Buyer Brief, which is not coming from fast month, it happened to me too, I just getting daily orders from old clients, no new clients, if you are getting orders from new clients daily, then for sure your gig will be ranked on first page, otherwise your gig will be de ranked day by day, and will disappered from search...

I almost completed 12K Plus order but still my gig is deranked day by day...

Thanks for your valuable comments. But It really made me disappointed! I have no bad reviews in my sense...

• Like 20
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, hasembd said:

Thanks for your valuable comments. But It really made me disappointed! I have no bad reviews in my sense...

I think the big problem is the communication with clients, and also avoid late delivery, that is the most reason, I noticed when my delivery get late then my gig do down and down...

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, webdevelopers90 said:

I think the big problem is the communication with clients, and also avoid late delivery, that is the most reason, I noticed when my delivery get late then my gig do down and down...

I do communicate with buyers perfectly within time. That's why my IRR 100%, IRT 1hrs, ORT 100%, DOT 100%, OC 100%... Everything I handle carefully. But I could not find the real problem with my fat. But I am trying to get back and failing again and again...

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

image.jpeg.410a3a77ab2d96f54fa750b643e622c9.jpeg

Pretty sure that's why you are pushed back in search.

So do you think this is the reason, there are a hundred sellers that are every day getting one or two stars rating but they are still on search and also on the first page, also this one is my regular client but they are in this order they give me a complicated AI-generated image and just asked me to remove the white outline and change some color to match the other colors so I did it, and he is happy and accept the order, and then asked to make a vector of it, how it is possible to manually trace complicated AI animal generated image to vector,

Also, do you think, that a 6K plus five stars rating is a fake rating...

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 1

57 minutes ago, webdevelopers90 said:

Also, do you think, that a 6K plus five stars rating is a fake rating...

I didn't say it is. However, if a buyer gives you a bad private review, you will be pushed back. And even buyers that give you a good public review might rate you bad privately. Because Fiverr asks them if the work was useful, if they liked it, and if they say no (some people randomly complete that too), then it will affect you. My Fiverr success manager told me that a lot of people that give good public reviews rate you bad privately, because that's not public so they can be more honest.

59 minutes ago, webdevelopers90 said:

there are a hundred sellers that are every day getting one or two stars rating but they are still on search and also on the first page

If they receive bad private reviews often, eventually they are pushed back. Seller performance is studied over multiple months, so eventually it will damage them. 

I suggest you focus on yourself and don't care about others, because you can't influence their reputation or what they do. 

You don't have to explain yourself and what happened with that client. I was just telling you that if you have bad private reviews, that damages your reputation and you are pushed back. The number of reviews doesn't matter, what matters are the past 2-6 months and your performance. Also, not everyone that rates you publicly will do a private review, so if a bad private review hits, then that will have even more importance.  

• Like 22
  • Up 4

On 11/17/2023 at 10:51 PM, hasembd said:

Hello, community,

I've completed 1200+ orders with a 100% satisfaction rate, consistently ranking on the first page when searched. However, for the past 3 months, I've mostly been working with my existing clients, and it's been a bit slow with new ones. And also my ranking going down day by day.

Any ideas on what might be going on? Your suggestions would mean a lot. 

Thanks!

It is normal to have a gig down sometimes but if you stick with it without getting upset, inshallah you will get good results very soon

• Like 15
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Fiverr fans,

One of my gigs showing a "strongly negative Impact" on the client satisfaction side (attached). Normally I understand that I was unable to satisfy the client in this gig but I achieved all 5 stars from the client. so how is this possible? I am trying to find this solution. I would appreciate it if I get some suggestions from you...

Thanks in advance

Fiverr.jpg

Edited by hasembd
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

• hasembd changed the title to Strongly negative Impact on client satisfaction

We know that Our Clients can give two types of reviews. 
1. Public
2. Private

If your buyer gives you 5-star reviews on public reviews and if he gives you private bad reviews then your gig will not rank. You can't see private reviews but you can see your gig performance. Your buyer if gives you the best private feedback then your gig will rank. Otherwise, your gig will not rank. 

I hope you understand. 
Thank you so much.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your suggestions,

But I know all the buyers who worked with me on this gig. I have completed only 16 projects on this and every client was well-known and satisfied to work with me. For this reason, they come back to me again and again for any kind of graphic project...

• Like 6

On 2/18/2024 at 11:02 AM, hasembd said:

But I know all the buyers who worked with me on this gig. I have completed only 16 projects on this and every client was well-known and satisfied to work with me. For this reason, they come back to me again and again for any kind of graphic project...

You never know, what private feedback they were leaving for you. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, hasembd said:

You have gotten negative private feedback. That's why you can see this issue.
You have to complete some orders with positive feedback then you can solve this issue.
Thank you so much.

• Like 5

Hello, community,

Hope you all understand me to see the title I wrote. I was working successfully and getting regular orders. My impression, the clicks were good. But for the last 4 to 5 months, my gigs have behaved inappropriately so everything goes down and down. As a result, I do not get regular orders where my success score is 10, 5 stars are 951, and everything looks good to me. Where my success score is 10 out of 10 and holding 5 stars overall on my account so why are my gigs down and did not get regular orders? 

Is there any bug or something?  Would you please spend here 30 seconds to see this matter @Kesha? I know this is a huge contestant area. In this situation, I am just waiting to be solved and a little scared. I need your help to solve this issue.

SS Fiverr1.jpg

Edited by hasembd
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...