Payoneer

riche_moore

Question

Hello everyone, i currently don't know the issue with Payoneer

but they've been holding my friend's $248 funds for hours now, she did everything necessary

for verification but they didn't verified the account, i told her to contact the Payoneer customer service

she did it several time but no specific solution, so i told her to post on this forum whether she might see some help,

She told me she haven't seen any response so i also helped her to post here.

Please she needs help, her username is romanwaylon.

Thank You.

Edited by riche_moore
I omit somethings
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 answers to this question

Please I am so frustrated 🥴 on new Payoneer verification policy, I withdraw my earnings of $248 to my Payoneer account yesterday and I was direct to verify my I D I try time with out number to verify the ID with my genuine identify, but keep bring not accepted and please can anyone help me...I really need refund back to my fiverr account please 🥺🙏.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, romanwaylon said:

Please I am so frustrated 🥴 on new Payoneer verification policy, I withdraw my earnings of $248 to my Payoneer account yesterday and I was direct to verify my I D I try time with out number to verify the ID with my genuine identify, but keep bring not accepted and please can anyone help me...I really need refund back to my fiverr account please 🥺🙏.

Do you mean, you have an issue with your Payoneer account? If your Payoneer account is already approved then you will receive funds from Payoneer after 3-5 business day. But if your Payoneer account is not approved, and you have already withdrawn your funds from Fiverr, then it should return back to Fiverr.

By the meantime, it's better to contact Payoneer Customer via live chat to get a quick assistance about your concern.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, romanwaylon said:

Please can you send a url to their customer support 

Log in with your payoneer account and you will see the link of customer support help on the right side. Then choose the live chat if you need a quick assistant

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, romanwaylon said:

Hello everyone I need help I withdraw $248 from my fiverr account to Payoneer now my payment is pending for three days now please can anyone help me I need a refund back to my fiverr account.

Hello too

Is it your 1st time withdrawal? Also your Payoneer account is already verified and approved?

• Like 3

On 10/23/2023 at 9:12 PM, riche_moore said:

Hello everyone, i currently don't know the issue with Payoneer

but they've been holding my friend's $248 funds for hours now, she did everything necessary

for verification but they didn't verified the account, i told her to contact the Payoneer customer service

she did it several time but no specific solution, so i told her to post on this forum whether she might see some help,

She told me she haven't seen any response so i also helped her to post here.

Please she needs help, her username is romanwaylon.

Thank You.

Rather Than Expecting support from here in this Payoneer matter, you should try to contact Payoneer Support!

Try to call them or Use Live Chat!

• Like 6