adnankhattak193

Question

5 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Fiverr very likely won't do it. BR was spammy beyond fixing. I understand that some people relied on it but that was never supposed to be the case. 

there should be a way resolve this, previously everyone has chance to submit a proposal, since introducing brief, most of the people rarely get match, 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, adnankhattak193 said:

there should be a way resolve this, previously everyone has chance to submit a proposal, since introducing brief, most of the people rarely get match, 

I get plenty of matches, though I do agree the system could be smoother as often it's still spam or just stuff I don't do.

But the thing is, the biggest issue with BR was how easy it was to spam buyers. I set up a few because I needed certain things for my personal projects and 9/10 offers I would get were spam or completely unrelated. The rest were alright but I also got 10-15 inbox (spam) messages, too which was a huge bother. 

You're not looking at BR as a tool for buyers but only as one for sellers. The buyer experience with it was awful and often lead to nothing but spam. 

Now, it could have been fixed if the spam was controlled and the amount of sellers who saw each request was controlled but isn't that basically what briefs do?

• Like 7
  • Up 1

22 minutes ago, katakatica said:

You're not looking at BR as a tool for buyers but only as one for sellers. The buyer experience with it was awful and often lead to nothing but spam. 

Exactly. We have so many topics about sellers begging for BR to return, and what they don't get is that it was horrible for buyers. I'm pretty sure Fiverr got rid of it to appear more professional to new buyers. If a buyer's first experience with Fiverr was the BR, I'm not so sure they would be back after seeing all the spam. They would think it was a platform filled with bots.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 6