How to get First Order?

vidushi_art

Question

Hello fellow Fiverr community members,

I'm relatively new to Fiverr and have been eagerly working on my gig, offering Stream overlay designs for streamers. However, I'm finding it challenging to secure my first order, and I could really use some guidance.

I'd appreciate any insights, tips, and advice from experienced sellers on how to kickstart my journey on Fiverr. What strategies have worked for you in the past when you were starting out? Are there any specific approaches that helped you gain visibility and attract your first clients?

I'm open to any constructive feedback on my gig as well. If you have a moment, please check out my gig and let me know if there are any areas that could use improvement.

Thank you in advance for your support and advice. I look forward to learning from the Fiverr community and making my first sale!

Best regards,
Vidushi_Art

• Like 23
  • Up 2

16 answers to this question

Hey @vidushi_art

Please search the Forum to find tips and advice. You can search the Forum as a whole and you can search through Categories, like Tips For Sellers, where you can find a lot of helpful information on how to become successful on Fiverr. You can also check out some pinned posts that many Forum members find beneficial.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our Community!

Best of luck! 🍀

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hey @vidushi_art

Please search the Forum to find tips and advice. You can search the Forum as a whole and you can search through Categories, like Tips For Sellers, where you can find a lot of helpful information on how to become successful on Fiverr. You can also check out some pinned posts that many Forum members find beneficial.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our Community!

Best of luck! 🍀

Thank you for your warm welcome and the valuable information you provided. I greatly appreciate your guidance on how to utilize the Forum and its resources to find tips and advice.

Your offer to assist with any additional questions is truly appreciated. I look forward to becoming an active member of this community and I'm excited to embark on my journey to success on Fiverr.

Once again, thank you for your support and best wishes. 🍀

Warm regards,

Vidushi.

• Like 17

Gig seo should be done first. The description of the gig should be well described so that the buyers express interest in purchasing the product. Promising to deliver products as per their demand and on time. Being active online longer. Because many times buyers knock you but you don't reply. As a result you have to face problems in getting the order.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, lipika09 said:

Gig seo should be done first. The description of the gig should be well described so that the buyers express interest in purchasing the product. Promising to deliver products as per their demand and on time. Being active online longer. Because many times buyers knock you but you don't reply. As a result you have to face problems in getting the order.

Thank you for your support and best wishes. 🍀

Warm regards,

Vidushi.

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, kawsar_log said:

The best way to get a First Order is through Social media promoting in a legal way!

try to do some self-branding and then promote your gig!

Thank you for the advice! I appreciate your suggestion on using social media for promoting my gig and focusing on self-branding.
 I'll definitely give it a try!

Vidushi.

• Like 12

On 10/19/2023 at 11:23 AM, vidushi_art said:

Hello fellow Fiverr community members,

I'm relatively new to Fiverr and have been eagerly working on my gig, offering Stream overlay designs for streamers. However, I'm finding it challenging to secure my first order, and I could really use some guidance.

I'd appreciate any insights, tips, and advice from experienced sellers on how to kickstart my journey on Fiverr. What strategies have worked for you in the past when you were starting out? Are there any specific approaches that helped you gain visibility and attract your first clients?

I'm open to any constructive feedback on my gig as well. If you have a moment, please check out my gig and let me know if there are any areas that could use improvement.

Thank you in advance for your support and advice. I look forward to learning from the Fiverr community and making my first sale!

Best regards,
Vidushi_Art

Please search the Forum to find tips and advice.

• Like 7