How can we protect our Fiverr account from hackers?

shuvo_va

Question

6 answers to this question

Currently I am getting to know from some seller posts that their Fiverr profile has been hacked, their money has been withdrawn, gigs lost racking   or denied gigs. It's really scary. But happy to know that Fiverr support team has given solution to sellers.

I want to know what I should do and what I should not do to protect my Fiverr Account from hackers.

Edited by shuvo_va
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

Currently I am getting to know from some seller posts that their Fiverr profile has been hacked, their money has been withdrawn, gigs lost racking   or denied gigs. It's really scary. But happy to know that Fiverr support team has given solution to sellers.

I want to know what I should do and what I should not do to protect my Fiverr Account from hackers.

Hi.

You should be careful. Do not open a link that seems suspicious. You can also increase the security on your computer and browser.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 10

5 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

Protecting your Fiverr account from hackers is essential to Phishing Awareness. Remember, do not try to open a link or website that seems suspicious. 

• Like 9

Having a unique and complex password on Fiverr.com is a key preventive measure in securing your personal account. It should be eight characters or more and include both upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number. We strongly recommend that you do the same for all of your online accounts.

• Like 9