Setting up my seller account - no payout option

dobe4ever

Question

I can't see how to add a payout method to my account. All I can find on google is 'go to the earnings menu' but I dont have such option. I'm wondering if I need to earn money before I can add a payout method. If that's the case it's really bad. I really don't want to go through the whole trouble to get to mi first sell then not be able to verify my payout method or what not. Any advise is appreciated. Cheers!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, dobe4ever said:

I can't see how to add a payout method to my account. All I can find on google is 'go to the earnings menu' but I dont have such option. I'm wondering if I need to earn money before I can add a payout method. If that's the case it's really bad. I really don't want to go through the whole trouble to get to mi first sell then not be able to verify my payout method or what not. Any advise is appreciated. Cheers!

Hi there.

I did not see any gig yet. Once, you are allowed to sell on Fiverr, then create a gig first before proceeding about Payout.

Earning menu is on seller mode My business/Earning

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, dobe4ever said:

2 possibilities:

1. You might have opened a Buyer Mode. Turn on Seller Mode then you will be able to see the Earnings page via My Business.

2. Your seller account might not be approved.

• Like 5