New Seller on Fiverr: Level 1 Badge Question

shaanr0y

Question

Hello Fiverr Community!

I hope you're all doing well. I'm excited to be a new seller on Fiverr, and I've been actively engaging with the community, reading your valuable comments and learning from your experiences. Many of your replies have provided me with fantastic tips and tricks to navigate the platform effectively.

I have a question about Fiverr's leveling system that I'd like to seek your guidance on. As I understand it, Fiverr evaluations occur once a month, usually around the 15th. Currently, I have some pending balance on Fiverr, which is set to be released on October 15th. This release should fulfill the requirements for reaching Level 1 on Fiverr.

My query is whether there's a chance that I'll receive the Level 1 badge this month or if it's more likely to happen next month. Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Warm regards,
Shaan

image.png.3c080890bd2e94ad421133131a5fc201.png

• Like 21

17 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, shaanr0y said:

Hello Fiverr Community!

I hope you're all doing well. I'm excited to be a new seller on Fiverr, and I've been actively engaging with the community, reading your valuable comments and learning from your experiences. Many of your replies have provided me with fantastic tips and tricks to navigate the platform effectively.

I have a question about Fiverr's leveling system that I'd like to seek your guidance on. As I understand it, Fiverr evaluations occur once a month, usually around the 15th. Currently, I have some pending balance on Fiverr, which is set to be released on October 15th. This release should fulfill the requirements for reaching Level 1 on Fiverr.

My query is whether there's a chance that I'll receive the Level 1 badge this month or if it's more likely to happen next month. Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Warm regards,
Shaan

image.png.3c080890bd2e94ad421133131a5fc201.png

In my experience, level evaluation notifications come between 10 AM to 12'noon GMT. I'm not sure how much time systems actually take before 10AM to complete this process.

So if your earnings get cleared before 10AM GMT (just an assumption of mine), you might have the remote chance to achieve it. But I would not bet on this!! Very touch n go situation. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

In my experience, level evaluation notifications come between 10 AM to 12'noon GMT. I'm not sure how much time systems actually take before 10AM to complete this process.

So if your earnings get cleared before 10AM GMT (just an assumption of mine), you might have the remote chance to achieve it. But I would not bet on this!! Very touch n go situation. 

Thanks, it's a lot of information for me.

Any suggestions for new sellers?

• Like 12