Seeking Advice on Profit-Sharing Partnerships on Fiverr

arq_services

Question

Hello! esteemed members,

I have recently received a client inquiry regarding a profit-sharing partnership for their ecommerce store management due to budget constraints.

Before proceeding, I wanted to reach out to this experienced community to gather insights and advice on the best practices and considerations when engaging in profit-sharing arrangements on the Fiverr platform.

Specifically, I am curious about:

1. Any experiences or recommendations regarding profit-sharing partnerships on Fiverr.
2. Tips for setting up clear terms and expectations for such collaborations.
3. Any potential challenges to be aware of and how to mitigate them.

Your valuable input and guidance would be greatly appreciated. I want to ensure that any collaboration I enter into aligns with Fiverr's policies and is mutually beneficial for all parties involved.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

3 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, arq_services said:

client inquiry regarding a profit-sharing partnership for their ecommerce store management due to budget constraints

There is a high chance that the buyer is a scammer and is trying to get free work from you. Even if he is genuine, he is on the wrong platform. To avoid any trouble, just say goodbye to him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, arq_services said:

Any experiences or recommendations regarding profit-sharing partnerships on Fiverr.

There's no such thing on Fiverr.

On Fiverr, a buyer places and order and pays the full price, you deliver the order, buyer requests revisions or marks the order as complete, and 2 weeks later, you can withdraw your earnings.

Perhaps that person has no idea how Fiverr works. Or maybe they're a scammer. Either way, what they're suggesting is simply not how Fiverr works.

1 hour ago, arq_services said:

Before proceeding,

If you proceed, there's zero guarantee you will ever get paid. Plus, without an actual order on Fiverr, you will violate Fiverr's Terms of Service, and risk getting permanently banned.

• Like 5
  • Up 2