How do I get my gig on first page?

muklesurlab

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, rubeldmarketer said:

You need to optimize your gig like description, services, tag, FAQ, etc. Keep in mind Fiverr changes their algorithm sometimes.

It's not Fiverr changing the algorithm. His gig performance and private reviews might not be that great. Most likely other people that are in his niche had more work and better private reviews. 

Also, expecting to stay on that first page all the time is a tall order, come on.. there are thousands and thousands of gigs, you can't stay there for long, Fiverr will give you a bit of a boost, but realistically no gig retains the same place in search.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 11

The Fiverr searches are dynamic and constantly changing, so sellers cannot expect to be on page one continually.  My Fiverr Forum friends and I experimented and searched for each other's gigs.  Mostly, we found each other on different pages in different rows. 

There are 48 spots on the first page of the search pages. Plus, there are over 200,000 logo design gigs on Fiverr. That means if Fiverr were to show all of the sellers' gigs in the search pages, there would be around 4000 pages of them. You are fortunate to be on page 15. 

11 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr will give you a bit of a boost, but realistically no gig retains the same place in search.

Fiverr only gives a boost to new sellers for about a month, and OP is not a new seller. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

32 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

The Fiverr searches are dynamic and constantly changing, so sellers cannot expect to be on page one continually.  My Fiverr Forum friends and I experimented and searched for each other's gigs.  Mostly, we found each other on different pages in different rows. 

Though in this link some other people were finding (some of) the same gigs on the same pages (even though they were in slightly different positions) with the same search.

Maybe it's to do with purchase history or other things if logged in and things like country if not. But with mutliple people from different countries seeing some of the same gigs in the same pages there must be some similar 'rank' given to those gigs at that time.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2