The online filter is gone.

filipdevaere

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

Why region-wise?

Usually they implement many of the features region-wise, not sure about the reason though. Maybe it's bit difficult to implement it globally for all the users at once (due to large user-base) hence they do it by regions, one region at a time. 

• Like 3

Of course, if Fiverr is going to remove this filter, there will be a flood of (useless) topics on the forum about the “vanished online filter”.
-    Why is the online filter gone?
-    Where is the online filter?
-    I can’t get an order on Fiber without the online filter
-    ……

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, sripra9007 said:

Usually they implement many of the features region-wise, not sure about the reason though. Maybe it's bit difficult to implement it globally for all the users at once (due to large user-base) hence they do it by regions, one region at a time. 

But I still show online sellers on my account. I think he is right. 

If the online seller option goes away from Fiverr then thousands and millions of sellers like me will lose their morale in different categories and even it will be seen that many may move from fiber to some other marketplace. because online selling was my direction to the fast page if it goes away So I don't have any way to get income from Fiverr anymore

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, sreeti7077rani said:

But I still show online sellers on my account. I think he is right. 

If the online seller option goes away from Fiverr then thousands and millions of sellers like me will lose their morale in different categories and even it will be seen that many may move from fiber to some other marketplace. because online selling was my direction to the fast page if it goes away So I don't have any way to get income from Fiverr anymore

Screenshot_2.png

Your reply just substantiated what @filipdevaere was trying to convey to everyone!!

For a new or upcoming seller - it has NEVER been about online status but ONLY n ONLY about the quality of your gig's imagery, content and how unique &  professional you're in comparison to other sellers in the category!! 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

For a new or upcoming seller - it has NEVER been about online status but ONLY n ONLY about the quality of your gig's imagery, content and how unique &  professional you're in comparison to other sellers in the category!! 

Indeed, I couldn't have said it better myself.

36 minutes ago, sreeti7077rani said:

If the online seller option goes away from Fiverr then thousands and millions of sellers like me will lose their morale in different categories

36 minutes ago, sreeti7077rani said:

because online selling was my direction to the fast page if it goes away So I don't have any way to get income from Fiverr anymore

As you can see, the first complainant already appears.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Are you a member? 

I was for less than 1 day a member.

I tried to join the club when Fiverr banned thousands of Bangladesh sellers. A leader did not let me join.

I complained on the forum and then seven_sign let me join.

Less than 1 day later I was kicked out again. I just read the topics and never posted in the club.

But I can still see their topics.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, sreeti7077rani said:

If the online seller option goes away from Fiverr then thousands and millions of sellers

Fiverr doesn't have millions of sellers. According to data available online, there are 380,000 active sellers on Fiverr.

1 hour ago, sreeti7077rani said:

even it will be seen that many may move from fiber to some other marketplace.

If that happens, certain categories will become less cluttered, which will benefit the sellers who stay (if they offer quality). Not to mention, if there are 210,000 gigs offering logo design, and thousands of sellers offering it leave, buyers will still have a huge number of services to choose from, and Fiverr isn't going to lose any revenue.

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Only the PRO filter is visible.

I don't see the Pro filter, only the filter for online sellers.

Maybe Fiverr is beta testing it?

• Like 6

They're doing user A/B testing to see which works better. As for the online seller bit, it's there for both. Anyway, Thanks for the advice filipdevaere. I honestly believed the always "be active" advice. But? You are always there to shut things down immediately. Every time I see your posts, I crack up.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 11.59.06 PM.png

Edited by tulame9
added screen cap
  • Like 3