How to Techniques for getting orders?

errorfix

8 hours ago, errorfix said:

I am not getting any order since long time, can't find any solution for this. It would be great if someone could tell me some proper guidelines.

Still some tips from my side, there are several things you can get the new order: 

• Optimize your gig's title and description
  • Use eye-catching images
  • Offer competitive pricing
  • Promote your gig
  • Improve your gig's SEO
  • Analyze your competition
  • Create multiple gigs on the different category
  • Use videos on the gig
  • Optimize your gig's delivery time
  • Gig's description is up-to-date
  • Attend Events and Conferences

Note: Remember, Fiverr is a highly competitive platform, and it can take time and effort to build a successful gig. It may take time to see results from these efforts, so be patient and persistent in your marketing efforts.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

If you are not getting any order for a long time then it might also mean that your service is not in demand at the moment. You should do a thorough research on the platform and find out what is in demand.

Also, you can try to experiment with your gig parameters. Like change the gig description, add an eye catchy image, or write out the FAQs.

Thanks.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Ranking a Fiverr gig faster depends on several factors. 

• Keywords and optimization
  • High-quality gig content
  • Positive reviews and ratings
  • Order completion rate
  • Response time and rate
  • Gig performance and engagement
  • Seller level and performance

All above points are from my Personal Experience. 
  • Like 13

To rank your gig faster, focus on optimizing the gig title and description with relevant keywords, choose the right category and tags, provide high-quality images and videos, set competitive pricing, deliver excellent customer service, gather positive customer reviews, promote your gig outside the platform, increase gig views and clicks, maintain gig performance, and regularly update your gig to stay relevant.

• Like 10

My gig status is active but what is this message? If someone would tell me what to do for this.

Note! Algorithms use quality & business measurements to sort search result pages—users get optimized and personalized results.

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, errorfix said:

I get a lot of impressions every day at my gig but I don't get orders.

Did you get clicks? You need to improve your gig description if you get clicks and don't get orders. Make your description more attractive so that clients can understand your services. Try to do some research and make it more professional. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.fiverr.com/errorfix/fix-wordpress-issues-errors-or-bug-within-12-hrs

আপনার এই গিগ টা মাত্র চেক করলাম। তারপর যতটুকু বুঝলাম আপনার টাইটেলের সাথে ডেসক্রিপশনের তেমন কোন কানেকশনই পাচ্ছিনা। তারপর কিছু ট্যাগস ও কেমন যেন রিলেটেড না। যদিও আমি ফাইভারে নিউ সেলার। তবে এতোটুকু বলতে পারছি, আপনার এইসবেই মুল সমস্যা হতে পারে। 

• Like 8