Why won't the app let me add orders to my calendar anymore?

msnow1983

Question

I've always used the Fiverr app function to add current orders to my phone calendar. This is really helpful when I have multiple orders that I need to keep track of. recently, this option disappeared. Fiver support had no idea what I was talking about and provided no insight (not shocking.) The best they could come up with was to send me a link to the Fiverr calendar for setting up consultations, which has nothing to do with anything. I don't know if it's an app update, or what the issue is, but it would be pretty cool if anybody knew anything about it and could communicate with sellers. 

• Like 10

8 answers to this question

This sounds like a very interesting feature, but never heard of this before. Have been using Fiverr app on Android since 2019, and somehow never seen this feature ever. 

Not sure if this was some country/region specific feature though. Were you using this on Android or iOS phone?

• Like 7

Okay, right after my last comment, I played around with settings and cleared connected devices wondering if it had to do with that. Then I checked for updates again. Even though yesterday, there were no updates available, just now, there were. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it yesterday and it didn't help. Now, the calendar and time-tracking parts are back. Not sure which part was the fix, but at least it's working now. Thanks for everyone's contributions. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

I am not sure if this option is there in Android or not, but in iPhone, we can go to Account-> Preferences-> Appearance and set the desired theme.

image.png.60708f3451e51b018d9b4e0c7170853c.png

Hope they will add it on Android App too. I am used to dark mode for everthing

This is the available option in Preferences on the Android App 👇

Screenshot_20230919-071317_Fiverr.jpg